Associate Product Director - Presbysol Anterior Segment
Compensation: $164,410.00 - $164,410.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-driven biopharmaceutical company committed to developing innovative advanced therapies for some of the world's most complex and critical conditions. The company's mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to markedly improve treatments across four primary therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, virology and neuroscience. In more than 75 countries, AbbVie employees are working every day to advance health solutions for people around the world. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn .
Envision working with energetic colleagues and inspirational leaders. Now, place yourself in that mix; leading discussions, asking the right questions and driving results. All while wearing jeans to work! US Associate Product Director, Presbysol Anterior Segment YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE...
- A Collaborative Marketing Expert- You will develop key professional marketing initiatives and executing pre-launch and launch programs for the first ever reading drop. You will develop strong relationships to collaborate with internal stakeholders, physicians/KOLs, the sales force, agency partners and external vendors to create innovative and best-in-class launch initiatives that drive brand awareness and product adoption.
- A Strategic Superstar- You will be experienced in the following areas: working in a multi-faceted high-paced matrix environment, strategic marketing plan development and execution, bringing new products to market, project management, and managing multiple projects with budget oversight.
Qualifications YOU BRING:
- Develop and maintain relationships. Build working relationships with sales force, key physicians, brand teams and executive leadership. Stay abreast of industry tends in presbyopia, anterior segment and eyecare. Partner with market research, analytics, and conference teams related to key physician insights. Collaborates and maintains a high level of communication with cross-functional partners
- Create and develop materials. Develop key launch marketing materials including digital selling tools, brochures for HCP personal and non-personal promotion.
- Manage workflows. Coordinate the work of multiple external vendors and internal departments including marketing, strategic communications, training, market research, legal, regulatory, and compliance.
- Build-out marketing strategies. Insights and ability to assist in building the market for presbyopia.
- Manage budgets. Responsible for budget coordination and management.
- Act as a leader. Present, lead and negotiate pieces through the legal, regulatory, and medical review process. Coordinate distribution initiatives to enable streamlined product access.
LEADERSHIP SKILLS: For this role, we're looking for a leader who is:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution required; Master's degree from an accredited institution preferred
- Minimum 5 years of specialty sales/marketing experience required
- At least 3 years product management experience in direct to physician marketing preferred
- Experience in product launches
- Healthcare industry experience with an established track record in managing industry-based marketing functions
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work across multiple stakeholders
- Strong creative and critical thinking skills
- Clear communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Financial/budgetary experience
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Open and Authentic
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...