At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist to be responsible for the day-to-day management of search, SEO, and media campaigns and delivering strong business results. This position supports and executes paid search, SEO, and media strategies for a diverse list of clients. The incumbent must be a multi-tasker, a quick learner, who is proficient with Excel and be able to work productively with minimal supervision.
Take this opportunity to join North Americas leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Drive the execution of the paid search, SEO, and media marketing programs to meet client needs.
- Manage the implementation of program and strategy to ensure all timeframes and budgets are adhered to.
- Manage multiple paid search budgets and forecasts for the assigned client program.
- Aid in Paid Search, SEO, and media competitive analyses keyword/bidding strategy, architecture review, content/bidding optimization, and offsite authority.
- Present client business and marketing recommendations.
- Prepare, analyze and present results and reports for clients to measure the value/impact of performance-based programs.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years of experience with combined search experience, preferably in an Agency environment
- Possess an in-depth understanding of search engine marketing, and digital marketing
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Expresses oneself (in writing and verbally) clearly, concisely, and thoroughly