Business Development Manager (Mc Kees Rocks)
Compensation: $67,900.00 - $111,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
About Amen Clinics:
BRAIN HEALTH STARTS HERE - Amen Clinics is an outpatient health care clinic that has provided mental wellness strategies to patients of all ages since 1989. We offer patient-first experiences and customized solutions to an array of behavioral and psychiatric conditions. The Amen Clinics Method developed through 25 years of clinical psychiatric practice utilizes detailed clinical histories, SPECT imaging and neuropsychological testing to understand brain function, along with laboratory studies to target treatment specifically to each patient s brain using the least toxic and most effective means. The Amen Clinics Method has demonstrated high levels of success for even the most complicated patients, and research shows that having a SPECT scan as part of the diagnostic process changed the diagnosis or treatment plan 79% of the time.
The Business Development Manager, aka Clinic Outreach Manager (COM) plans and implements all aspects of business development, community and clinical outreach, and referral development and maintenance for Amen Clinics Inc. (ACI). They must possess the ability to plan, direct and implement all facets of referral development and account management, including developing a robust marketing plan and having the ability to prioritize duties to successfully reach their defined goals.
The COM is responsible for driving results within the assigned accounts and territories and for obtaining new accounts that achieve maximum profitability and growth for ACI. This position must be able to work well with clients, management, and peers. It also requires ensuring that the organization s marketing and outreach efforts are meeting the high standards established and are consistent with the vision, mission, and goals of ACI and is in accordance with its by-laws. The COM thrives working in a collaborative fashion through open communication, the giving and gaining of trust, and participating as an active member of the team in an environment of mutual respect.
- Autonomously facilitates and maintains consistent activity and result levels for the established Key Performance Indicators (KPI s) given; including client/referent referrals and appointments scheduled.
- Responsible to meets and/or exceed the number of professionally referred patients to the clinics measured by increased revenue & evals/scans booked through independent work and in collaboration with the outreach and clinic teams
- Obtains and manages referral sources from segments including, but not limited to: physicians, therapists, social services, attorney s, hospitals, professional organizations, mental health centers, etc. through a variety of activities such as personal appointments, meetings, phone calls, tours, emails and events/conferences
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity
- Identifies market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Makes customer-focused decisions, both independently and with the support and direction of management
- Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets objectives and goals; breaks down work into process steps; develops schedules; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks; measures performance against goals and evaluates results.
- Must be effective in a variety of formal presentation settings: one-on one, small and large groups, with peers and direct reports
- Actively demonstrates a dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements from internal and external customers; gets firsthand information and uses it for improvements in ACI services; always acts with the customer or patient in mind.
- Responsible for daily entry and continued maintaining of referent database and the logging of all accounts, contacts, and activities in company s CRM
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key community and strategic partners.
- Constructs and adheres to identified and approved outreach budget
- Coordinate and lead weekly tours for prospective professional referents
- Organize and coordinate trainings, community events, and in-service professional events
- Implement monthly, seasonal and annual marketing strategies, and evaluate results accordingly
- Provide weekly and monthly activity and accounts reports to supervisor
- Regular communication with the Outreach team in multiple formats, such as online project management software, email and phone
- Regular communication with the Outreach team and management in multiple formats, such as online project management software, chat software, email and phone
- Report needs and concerns to supervisor in a timely manner that are roadblocks to success including potential solutions
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor s Degree in related field preferred (e.g., Business, Communications, Marketing)
- Minimum five years experience in sales and/or business development. Specific experience in behavioral healthcare field is preferred
- Must have strong references
- Must have valid driver s license, proof of insurance and the use of a car for work related meetings and events
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies Required:
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision
- Must exhibit excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to speak effectively before key stakeholders, groups and organizations
- Ability to plan and organize community and provider events
- Works collaboratively with the outreach team, clinic teams and the admissions team to meet defined ACI goals
- Ability to establish and maintain professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers
- Ability to expertly and aggressively market and sell company s brand and services as a hunter of new accounts and an account manager of existing accounts
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, attending industry events and conferences
- Demonstrates ability to learn quickly when facing new problems or in obtaining new information; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying concepts
- Requires flexibility in both working hours and days of work
- Requires ability to travel on a regular basis for meetings conferences and events
- Knowledge of mental illnesses & treatment strategies
- Knowledge of MS Office and CRM s
- Timely follow-up on all professional inquiries and leads (within 24 hours)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. Some physical demands are:
- Sitting for extended periods
- requent typing and viewing of computer screens
- Frequent use of hands and fingers with machines, such as computers, fax machines, scanners, and telephones
- Frequent hearing, listening, and speaking by telephone and in person
- Frequent standing, walking, reaching with hands and arms, and stooping or bending
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- The work environment conditions described here are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work indoors in temperature-controlled environment
- The noise level is usually moderate except for travel noises such as planes, etc.
Loading some great jobs for you...