- American Express
- $77,520.00 -128,560.00/year*
59 Tremont St
This position is a fantastic opportunity for individuals interested in Acquisition Marketing and Partnership Management to join a fun, high performing team and drive significant results. This individual will drive the acquisition and customer marketing strategy for new and existing card distribution partnerships, within the Co-Brand/Partnership Marketing team.
* Work directly with Partners to help develop the acquisition and marketing strategy across portfolios; serve as the day-to-day contact for each of these Partners
* Collaborate with Partners, external creative agencies and internal cross-functional teams to develop and implement acquisition marketing campaigns for the portfolios
* Serve as the central liaison between the Partners and the overall Consumer Marketing Team; lead all cross-channel initiatives with Proprietary marketing teams
* Develop and implement customer marketing across portfolios and improve overall engagement and spend for the portfolio
* Portfolio performance tracking, ongoing review and reporting Support the monitoring of operational processes and compliance-driven initiatives with external partners
* Portfolio budgeting, forecasting and invoice management
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
1. Self-starter with the ability to take initiative, adapt well to change, and problem-solve independently
2. Partner orientation: ability to listen, understand partners' needs, and identify solutions
3. Thoughtful, creative and open to challenging the status quo, including comfort with some degree of white space
4. Passion for marketing and constantly striving to create better overall experiences for our customers
5. Demonstrated ability to work effectively across many teams, build relationships, and stay organized
6. Must draw energy and motivation from the opportunity to deliver results - committed and able to rise to a challenge
7. Targeted acquisition marketing segmentation experience a plus.
8. Strong work ethic and ability to work well under pressure with a passion for delivering high quality work
9. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills; ability to remain professional, polished, and patient under pressure and able to adapt to different audiences
10. Bachelors Degree
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions
**Title:** *Senior Analyst, Partnership Marketing Strategy*
**Requisition ID:** *19015226*
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...