Registered Operations Leader
Compensation: $105,115.00 - $106,910.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
Do you have leadership experience and want to advance your career with an industry-leading firm? If so, we want you to join our team as a Registered Operations Leader in the Austin market! Ameriprise Financial is America s leader in financial planning and ranked #1 in customer loyalty.
As a Registered Operations Leader, you will be responsible for all operational processes that support business objectives and assist advisors in serving their clients. Leverage your strong leadership skills by managing branch staff (including Registered Client Service Associates and non-registered Client Service Associates), working directly with employee advisors, and partnering with additional branch leaders.
At Ameriprise Financial, we take pride in providing our clients with a personalized experience every step of the way; if you thrive in an environment where you can help others and create a positive impact on a client s overall experience, we invite you to take your career to the next level by applying to join our team today.Responsibilities
- Lead/Manage activities that support business results, revenue growth, client experience & efficiencies in practice. Align/manage resources to achieve results for Organic: HVCA, GDC & Net Flows, Plans, Retention & DCM. Support producer growth strategy through design/execution of effective systems & structure. Execute on a support team strategy around client acquisition via an effective structure, tracking & impact. partner with BM to ensure Advisor business plans are completed/filed and marketing events are entered in Contact Mgr. Seminars are tracked & reported.
- Assist advisors/BM in servicing clients including preparing financial plans, conduct investment research & complete trades and transactions. Prepare & summarize client meetings by scheduling & confirming meetings, entering data into Contact Manager, creating agenda & summary of meeting, escorting clients to advisors & providing follow-up. Prepare & ensure new business paperwork processes successfully (prepare forms, obtain signatures, etc.). Provide general administrative duties (answering phones, processing reports, prepare correspondence, et-up files,etc.).
- Lead/Manage foundational functions. Operational support (determine & realign leadership & staff needs). Create, manage, track & analyze reports & branch vitals (occupancy & future needs). Review advisor exp reports, Branch P&L, budgeting & problem solving, reporting/correcting errors, identify & implement exp reduction opps. Partner with RRS to ensure compliance support is established & assess & close training needs. Lead real estate & facilities, Conduct Pride of Place surveys. Ensure Single Office Policy implemented, annual service pkg & Customer Solutions Center utilization.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- 5 - 7 Relevant Experience Required.
- Series 7 or ability to obtain within 150 days.
- State securities agent registration (S63 or S66) or ability to obtain within 150 days.
- State IAR registration (S65 or S66) or ability to obtain within 150 days.
- Life, Accident, and Health licenses & Variable Contracts or ability to obtain within 150 days.
- Previous successful supervisory experience including knowledge of HR policies and labor laws.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated ability to motivate team members to delivery results.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment with little or no supervision and strong organizational/time management skills.
- Able to communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Detail orientated, strong math, and analytical skills. Good organization and time management skills.
- Process oriented and can work with a team. Proficient with standard business software applications.
Associated topics: health, insurance sales agent, lead sales agent, phone, retail, sales agent, sales associate, sales professional, sales representative, sell
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...