Business Development Representative - "Entry Level - College Grads Welcome!" (Ronkonkoma)
Compensation: $92,025.00 - $203,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
"Entry Level - College Grads Welcome!"
The Business Development Representative (BDR) role is responsible for generating meetings with qualified leads and proactively supporting the Sales team in its prospecting efforts. You will qualify inbound leads while also identifying and qualifying outbound leads - with the end goal of booking meetings for our Sales Representatives. You will open the sales cycle, nurture relationships, build value, handle objections, create urgency, and collaborate strategically with Sales and Marketing Teams to create a sales pipeline that exceeds quota expectations. The BDR will be expected to hit meetings targets, and this role is intended to create a path to a larger role within the Sales team. This is a unique opportunity to play a major role on a team responsible for developing the sales pipeline needed to achieve our revenue goals. You will also play an integral part in developing processes and best practices within this specialty area.
Who You Are
In this role, you will own the first impression prospective clients have with the team and brand. As the first point of contact, its important you have a high level of energy, exceptional communication skills, and an eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment with significant accountability. The successful BDR candidate is a self-starter, has excellent verbal & written skills, is a good listener, well organized, and is comfortable and/or experienced in contacting and conversing with a variety of contacts, ranging from individual contributors to executive management. You are a highly motivated, curious and creative problem solver who will do what it takes to drive results and identify and develop new business prospects. Most importantly, you must have a burning desire to compete and an even stronger will to win.
How You'll Create Impact
- Understands and clearly articulate solutions and value to potential clients
- Coordinate target accounts with Sales and Marketing Teams, leveraging other projects and initiatives for optimal market awareness
- Source new qualified leads/meetings which create sales pipeline via direct outreach (phone and email) based on our existing prospect database and your own research
- Qualify inbound leads generated by Marketing, including website chat inquiries, events and information download requests
- Research target accounts to identify compelling events and circumstances aligning to a best practice assessment
- Develop message templates & sequencing based on ideal influence and buyer personas
- Continually develop and articulate high-impact messaging that resonates with prospects, captures a value proposition, and embodies C Space values
- Record all data in Salesforce.com & analyze key metrics to understand whats resonating (and whats not) in order to improve performance
- Proactively research lead generation methodologies, best practices, and technologies to increase the number of meetings scheduled and qualified sales opportunities created
- Identify high level client needs and map business value
- Help grow our revenue while building a scalable, repeatable process
- Achieve quarterly/annual meetings targets
Desired Skills and Experience
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- You're comfortable spending most of your workday sending out emails and making cold calls to variety of contacts in the data center ecosystem
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with an ability to influence others
- Drive and interest in understanding of B2B prospecting and sales best practices
- Ability to find creative solutions to project challenges and create opportunities
- Strong sense of pace and urgency to ensure work is completed in the expected timelines
- Coachable demeanor with natural curiosity and ambition to improve your performance and the performance of the team
- Quick learner, analytical, highly inquisitive
- Energy, enthusiasm and ambition to work with a strong desire to improve
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- You are comfortable being uncomfortable and ardent about figuring things out
- Fearless in learning and using various tools of the trade, including Salesforce.com, Sales/Marketing Automation tools, and MS Office applications
- Internet and research savvy, learning to apply online resources such as Google, LinkedIn and ZoomInfo to identify target accounts, contacts and compelling events
- Willingness to accept and contribute new ideas, and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Preferred - Experience in a lead-generation specific role with significant exposure to market research or similar field
- Preferred - Bachelors degree or higher
- Preferred - 0-2 years sales or business development experience
Loading some great jobs for you...