Create the products that are changing an industry
We never stop working to make investing simpler and more successful for our clients. By promoting new ways of building software, you'll optimize products and keep our client experience improving at pace. Your work as a TeamSite Developer will not only give you true ownership of your products as you capitalize on a Lean Agile approach. It will change the way the world invests. Make it count.
RequirementsIn this role, you will
- Make the most of your senior-level TeamSite expertise by being a lead developer charged with building solutions that integrate with existing or new IT systems
- Increase our understanding of how we can use data to help clients by creating effective ways to monitor product health, business metrics and consumer usage patterns
- Keep projects on track by communicating with project managers, spotting potential issues, and generating realistic estimates of costs and time
- Recruit, mentor, build and motivate the IT teams that will positively impact our business
ImpactBring invention to investing
Focused on creating innovative user experiences, you'll work with our marketing teams to deliver content for our website. Your fresh ideas will directly impact our marketing strategy and help us redefine the world of mutual funds. While your analytical approach to problem-solving, underpinned by strong organizational skills, will make you a valuable member of a collaborative team that shares ideas and solves problems in new ways. And at every stage of the process you'll enjoy many opportunities to deepen your knowledge and widen your experience. QualificationsWhat it takes
Specializations that'll make an impact
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience
- 5+ years software engineering experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong, demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to implement instrumentation to gather business-specific metrics around consumer usage patterns
- Experience with TeamSite template development: Template configuration, Data
capture template (DCT), Presentation template (TPL)
- Experience working with web application developers to create & deploy needed components via TeamSite
- Experience with deployment configurations (Unix/Linux server, directory paths, etc.). and basic skills with these technologies
- File list deployment, Area deployment, Basic Unix/Linux skills
- Experience with LiveSite Display Services (LSDS), LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) and specifically experience working with LSCS for Content-as-a-Service and related templating knowledge
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.About Vanguard
We are Vanguard. Together, we're changing the way the world invests.
For us, investing doesn't just end in value. It starts with values. Because when you invest with courage, when you invest with clarity, and when you invest with care, you can get so much more in return. We invest with purpose - and that's how we've become a global market leader. Here, we grow by doing the right thing for the people we serve. And so can you.
We want to make success accessible to everyone. This is our opportunity. Let's make it count.Inclusion Statement
Vanguard's continued commitment to diversity and inclusion is firmly rooted in our culture. Every decision we make to best serve our clients, crew (internally employees are referred to as crew), and communities is guided by one simple statement: \"Do the right thing.\"
We believe that a critical aspect of doing the right thing requires building diverse, inclusive, and highly effective teams of individuals who are as unique as the clients they serve. We empower our crew to contribute their distinct strengths to achieving Vanguard's core purpose through our values.
When all crew members feel valued and included, our ability to collaborate and innovate is amplified, and we are united in delivering on Vanguard's core purpose.
Our core purpose: To take a stand for all investors, to treat them fairly, and to give them the best chance for investment success.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: application, backend, java, matlab, php, python, sde, sdet, software development engineer, software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...