Inspire and deliver exceptional value to travelers around the globe as part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! Our vision is to be the best-in-class and largest all-inclusive resort management and travel services provider, differentiated by the collaboration of our unique resort and distribution brands.
Grow your career as a Strategic Partnership Marketing Manager within AMResorts, one of our 14 industry-leading brands. You will be responsible for the negotiation and management, logistical execution and oversight of all annual marketing agreements and strategic partnerships with key traditional tour operators and online travel agencies (TTOO/OTA) for AMResorts.
A successful Strategic Partnership Marketing Manager will:
- Be responsible for marketing strategy and budget, bottom line results and ROI for contracts with TTOO/OTAs.
- Possess the ability to provide strategic overviews, executive summaries and communicate at a management staff level.
- Determine annual sales and marketing strategies in conjunction with TTOO/OTA partners to include innovative industry integrated strategies to be approved by Senior Marketing & Communications Manager.
- Assist in the presence and brand positioning of AMResorts portfolio properties across all marketing agreements including but not limited to online banners, email blasts, online listings, video advertising, print brochures and flyers, traditional and OOH media and key integrations with third party media agencies.
- Assist Partnership Marketing Coordinator review, edit and submit all marketing assets in a timely manner to meet all deadlines.
- Be responsible for the execution of all TTOO/OTA partner pre-opening plans, including but not limited to online banners, email blasts, online listings, blogs, newspaper listings and flyer, as well as the request and submission of all pre-opening invoices.
- Be responsible for tracking all completed brand and resort partnership marketing initiatives done via marketing plans and provide an executive level summary overview.
- Be responsible for editing, updating and analyzing all TTOO/OTA partner websites to ensure proper brand and resort positioning.
- Provide recommendations on partnership marketing initiatives and innovative marketing tactics to enact with strategic partners.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and proof reading skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, flexible and adaptable
- Most possess strong strategic, analytical skills and forward thinking
- Initiative and ability to multi task and prioritize
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work assignments
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and via phone & e-mail
- Must be a self-motivated and results-oriented person, able to lead projects and interact with multiple departments
- Proven relationship management and collaboration skills are essential
- Ability to accomplish projects with minimal supervision
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality
- Bachelor s degree preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years marketing experience, with travel or tourism experience preferred
- Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong Team Player
- Bilingual (Spanish) Speaking Skills desired but not required
About Apple Leisure Group
Apple Leisure Group (ALG) is the leading North American travel, hospitality and leisure management group with the only vertically-integrated business model, serving travelers and destinations worldwide. ALG consistently delivers exceptional value to travelers and strong performance to resort owners and partners by strategically leveraging the power of its portfolio of brands across five segments, comprising: the largest seller of vacation packages and charter flights in the U.S. for travel to Mexico and the Caribbean, moving approximately 3.2 million passengers annually through well-established vacation brands, brand management of 5-star and 4-star luxury resorts through AMResorts award-winning brand portfolio; best-in-class destination management services provided by Amstar DMC and Worldstar , the exclusive loyalty program Unlimited Vacation Club ; and the innovative technology solutions provider Trisept Solutions , connecting over 88,000 travel agents with leading travel suppliers. To learn more about the Apple Leisure Group advantage, visit appleleisuregroup.com.
AMResorts is North America s fastest growing luxury leisure resort company. Founded in 2001, AMResorts has reached a decade of unparalleled success providing sales, marketing and brand management services by offering high quality Endless Privileges , Unlimited-Luxury and Unlimited-Fun vacations, where everything is included, to the luxury leisure market.
Benefits at a Glance
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package to our U.S. based employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Travel Discounts & Deals
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.