Supervisor - Customer Relations Center
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Scope of Work - Main duties, settings, geography, reporting relationships, other relationships:
Oversee the daily operations and staff of the Customer Care Center including responding to customer inquiries & complaints, SAP utilization and Customer Care Representative performance. Receives and handles escalated customer
complaints. Provides outage coverage and supervision during major and minor storms. Approves customer refunds as needed.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Scope of work - range of responsibilities):
1. Supervises team members to handle inbound and outbound customer calls with maximum productivity, a high quality of customer service, and adherence to policy and procedures.
2. Responds to escalated customer complaints.
3. Responds to customer inquiries and requests from the PSC and various other departments
4. Distribute and audit work processed by team members.
5. Provide coaching, counseling and performance feedback to team members. Handle routine personnel issues and union grievance issues where applicable.
6. Contribute to establishing and maintaining a work environment that is customer-focused, recognizes achievement and high performance, and promotes opportunity.
7. Perform supervisory Duty, as required, during storms and other restoration efforts. Ensure the safe and timely restoration of service by working in concert with outage personnel, the dispatch center, and service centers as needed.
8. May have budgetary responsibility.Skills and Requirements
Bachelor degree is preferred.
Minimum of five years of customer service experience, previous supervisory experience is preferred.
Knowledge of Company's billing system and understanding of the billing process.
Knowledge of PSC rules and regulations and other related rules.
Knowledge of Company's customer services policies and practices.
Knowledge of SAP is strongly preferred.
Demonstrated communication, organizational and time-management skills
Results oriented, with the ability to troubleshoot complex problems related to customer accounts and take corrective action when necessary
Strong leadership skills and knowledge of the Company's customer service policies and practices
Avangrid employees may be assigned a system emergency role and in the event of a system emergency, may be required to work outside of their regular schedule/job duties. This is applicable to employees that will work in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, and New York within AVANGRD Network and Corporate functions. This does not include those that will work for Avangrid Renewables
AVANGRID's employment practices and policies are geared to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. At AVANGRID we provide fair and equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Learn more about equal employment by following this link
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at 203-###-#### or ...@avangrid.comNearest Major Market:
Binghamton Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...