Baldwin Krystyn Sherman Partners (BKS-Partners) in Naples, FL
- Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations - Marketing Director
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $90,295.00 - 202,330.00 / Year*
The Benefits Consultant services the employee benefit needs of our clients in a prompt and efficient manner. The Benefits Consultant prepares all client presentations, including claim reports and renewal details, as well as preparing client data for marketing efforts to seek alternative coverages and plans.
- Manages client service calendar including new client onboarding, processing and negotiating renewals for all lines of coverage, compliance alerts and updates, 5500 filings, plan documentation (SPDs, SBCs, Wrap Documents, certificates of insurance, policies, etc.), and Open Enrollment preparation and execution.
- Prepares and presents executive summaries for clients, including claim experience, benchmarking, rate renewals and exhibits, plan design alternatives, contribution modeling, and renewal recommendations.
- Manages all policy activity aspects of assigned accounts.
- Presents risks to the insurance marketplace for quoting, as needed.
- Communicates clear expectations to the client regularly, professionally, and proactively.
- Maintains a priority for accuracy, timeliness and completion when interacting with current and prospective clients, the firm and insurance company partners, demonstrating strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Manages client inquiries and works with insurance partners and/or internal teams to resolve client issues.
- Conducts effective enrollment meetings, as needed with prepared collateral.
- Reviews existing programs to determine if additional lines of insurance should be added and solicits proposals from the marketplace to suit the needs of the client.
- Cultivates strong relationships with clients and insurance company partners.
- Responsible for knowing the requirements and attributes of all insurance company partners while maintaining in depth knowledge of the company and their website resources.
- Looks for opportunities to improve the firm, Business Segment and processes. Brings issues and discrepancies to the attention of appropriate leadership.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Current Florida 2-15 License.
- Bachelor's degree preferred plus 2+ years of related experience.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook, and PowerPoint and the ability to learn any other appropriate insurance company and firm software systems.
- Strong presentation skills, both verbal and written communications.
- Fresh ideas and you're ready to bring a new perspective to BKS.
- A self-starter and someone who enjoys a fast-paced, Type-A work environment.
- Organized, detail oriented, enthusiastic, and ready to take on new challenges.
- Demonstrates the firm s core values, exuding behavior that is aligned with the firm s culture.
Special Working Conditions:
Fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
Associated topics: business analysis, business systems analyst, consultant, crm, customer, market, marketing, sales, senior consultant, support analyst
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!