- Bauer Hockey
- $103,585.00 -106,220.00/year*
11 Sandstone Way
We are Cascade-Maverik, the brand leader in the design and manufacture of Lacrosse equipment, setting industry performance and reliability benchmarks with top selling helmets and gear.
We are seeking a dynamic and innovative Director of Brand Marketing, someone skilled in developing the strategy, synthesizing information from multiple sources to create an actionable direction for the brand. The ability to think creatively, develop innovative experiences, and form relationships, internally and with strategic accounts is essential. The ideal person must be able to think with an enterprise mindset, balancing the desire to grow the Cascade Maverik business, while also serving our marketplace.
If you have a track record of growing market share, boosting net sales and increasing profit margin, read on;
As the Director of Brand Marketing, you are responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies for multiple product categories, driving marketing plans to deliver a consistent and effective brand message that engages consumers and elevates Cascade and Maverik brand awareness.
You are experienced in the utilization of multi-channel media with great results, have strong retail and digital experience and keen business acumen. You are a motivational leader, inspiring innovation and action, setting the direction for the marketing team in the execution of the plans.
Key Responsibilities of this role include:
* Define current and new target markets and analyze current organizational market share and competitors, and developing and executing the marketing strategy for current and new products.
* Plan and implement consumer acquisition, engagement and retention programs using advertising, collaterals, industry events, tradeshows, and promotions, evaluating programs and adjusting based on consumer trends.
* Manage a team of marketing professionals, driving a culture of continuous innovation in consumer engagement, leveraging social media, paid media and earned media, directing website planning, content, and design ensuring web optimization.
* Partner with the Director of Sales in the strategy and execution of plans and facilitate obtaining ongoing feedback and input.
* Work collaborativelywith members of cross-functional teams; Product Development, Sales, R&D, and Operations, to align product development, quality and pricing strategies with demand in the marketplace for product updates and news releases.
* Coordinate progressive and impactful go-to-market launch strategies.
* Create and execute strategic corporate communication and public relations initiatives.
* Organize and facilitate customer advisory sessions.
* Manage product catalog creation.
* Develop new and traditional sales tools and collateral such as brochures, white papers, presentations, and web pages.
* Identify opportunities across product lines to demonstrate thought leadership and tell compelling stories.
* Forecast, prepare and manage departmental budget.
Create co-marketing plans with key retail accounts and leads the development, planning and execution of the retail marketing plans with key retailers.
* Work with outside agencies on creative design and bringing product 'to life'.
* BS/BA and 7-10 years of experience in product and brand marketing.
* Ability to excel at creating marketing strategy and vision and seeing it through to successful execution
* Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships across multiple departments and matrix manage, and manage across geographies
* Ability analyze data and develop strategies
* Strong focus on digital marketing and ROI measurement
* Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels
* Extremely strong strategic planning and resource allocation skills
* Demonstrated ability to drive revenue through highly effective marketing
* Exceptional leadership skills and proven ability to attract, develop and coach key talent
* Demonstrated experience in managing teams Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written, and presentation)
TO APPLY ?
Scroll to Careers at the bottom of the home page. Select Exeter, NH, from the location drop-down menu and then search and select Director of Brand Marketing, Lacrosse. Click \"Apply\" to complete the on-line application and then \"submit\".
Please attach your resume and include an introductory message.
Cascade Maverik Lacrosse, LLC is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Only those persons chosen for an interview will be contacted.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...