- BAYADA Home Health Care
- $84,970.00 -141,250.00/year*
1607 Ravenswood Way
BAYADA Home Health Care is looking for a Paid Search Associate. It is a full-time position for someone that has preferably 1-2 years of paid search experience particularly with Google Ads (AdWords). This role is in-house, but it functions like an internal agency. Therefore, being able to provide excellent client service and communication is a must. The role also requires learning the team's current platform (HubSpot) including; getting inbound certified, understanding how their landing page creator works, and how to build lists/workflows.
- Creating reports for clients and enterprise campaigns
- Analysis/Optimize of Google Ads and Bing Ads Campaigns
- Perform Keyword Research
- Write ad copy
- Setting up and evaluating A/B tests
- Triaging leads to offices for them to follow up with (for non-automated campaigns)
- Assist Paid Search Manager with requests
- Stay up to date on industry trends
- Creating tracking numbers through vendor platform
- Strategize with manager about account performance
- Communicate with clients about the successes/failures of their campaigns
- Perform discovery calls to potential clients about PPC
- Knowledge of Google Ads platform (Bing Ads a plus)
- Able to work independently and communicate well with clients.
- Understanding of PPC best practices.
- Ability (or interest) in creating landing pages for PPC campaigns.
- Flexibility to pivot focuses to accomplish changing deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrated hands on experience with pay per click advertising.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other Office Tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both with clients and teams.
- Able to monitor performance and check one's own work for accuracy.
- Knows when to ask questions and for help when necessary.
- Understands and connects with the BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
- Google Data Studio experience a plus.
- Google Analytics experience a plus.
This is a full-time position. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401K w/company match.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...