- BAYADA Home Health Care
- $84,970.00 -141,250.00/year*
1607 Ravenswood Way
SENIOR ASSOCIATE, MARKETING STRATEGY (Assistive Care & Assistive Care State Programs focus)
Are you a hungry marketing strategist looking for the perfect blend of marketing innovation and a meaningful mission? The Senior Associate, Marketing Strategy oversees the development and implementation of marketing programs and campaigns that support BAYADA Home Health Care's strategic objective of being the home care provider and employer of choice. With minimal supervision, the Senior Associate serves as the embedded partner with our specialty practices to meet their recruiting and client acquisition goals through effective and extraordinary brand experiences and messages.
- Develops working knowledge of BAYADA's mission, services, people, organization, policies, and procedures, including understanding of assigned specialty practices' financial performance and drivers.
- Develops, owns, and executes marketing strategy for assigned specialty practice(s), including support of employee recruitment, retention, new client acquisition, and growth initiative goals; measures results and optimizes programs based on data.
- Applies and enhances brand and editorial standards in all marketing assets.
- Executes multichannel programs leveraging social media marketing/advertising, lead generation, content marketing, and brand management to drive conversions and measurable impact to business goals.
- Supports practice thought leadership initiatives through earned media, PR pitches, and content development such as whitepapers and infographics.
- Builds relationships with key audiences including support offices, service offices, and Marketing Division team members.
- Works collaboratively with stakeholders, creative services, and digital marketing to execute strategic marketing plans.
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
- Four (4) year college degree, preferably in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism, or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism, or related field.
- Understands the company's organizational structure, financial status, and operational goals/objectives; connects with the BAYADA culture.
- Demonstrates superior verbal and written communication skills and the interpersonal style conducive to developing marketing campaigns, messaging, and positioning.
- Ability to develop and lead campaigns and marketing programs that drive measurable results.
- Displays business acumen; uses data to drive marketing strategies and communicate program effectiveness to stakeholders.
- Possesses effective project management skills including the ability to facilitate, plan, organize, and prioritize; able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of multi-channel marketing strategies, including online and offline tactics.
- Ability to design marketing plans that connect personas, channels, and messaging.
- Pushes the envelope on creative expression within advertising, content marketing, multimedia, collateral, public relations, and thought leadership.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel PowerPoint, Outlook); knowledge of marketing automation technologies a plus.
EOE.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...