Senior Production Lead - Molokai
Bayer in Kaunakakai, HI
- Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations - Marketing Director
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $95,985.00 - 181,990.00 / Year*
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Senior Production Lead - Molokai, Hawaii
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Senior Production Lead (Molokai, Hawaii), are to:
- Be the leader of leaders that have responsibility for the site Production Managers, Production Associates;
- Drive results through high personal proficiency, delegation of tasks, coordinating the work of others, developing/coaching others, developing the team and collaborating regionally to innovate and improve processes;
- Create a culture of safety, quality, and compliance and prioritize resources such as budget, labor, supplies, etc. to meet HSE (Health / Safety / Environment), Regulatory, and Corporate policy requirements for the site to ensure License to Operate (LTO);
- Be accountable for safe and timely delivery of quality supply based on production schedules while maintaining an efficient operation;
- Monitor Key performance indicators (KPIs) and use data/analytics to drive improved site performance;
- Optimize people performance and actively develop team members through mentoring, coaching, training, recognition, creation of progression plans, appraisals/reviews, discipline, documentation, follow-up, and providing developmental opportunities;
- Ensure the site delivers on all community engagement objectives;
- Be actively involved with "Telling Our Story" (social media, community events, media, etc.) as well as acting as an ambassador for the company;
- Actively build industry relations and be a member of local agriculture groups;
- Be responsible for execution of site level budgets & facility plans;
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives and identify key cost levers;
- Lead projects outside of site responsibility and work collectively with peer sites and across functions;
- Champion collaboration and inclusion with other functional and cross functional regional leaders to adequately balance workload across sites and build consistent execution strategies.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Master s Degree with eight years of relevant experience, or Bachelor s Degree with ten years of relevant experience;
- Four years demonstrated people leadership experience with seasonal workers and/or full-time employees or managing a team of employees through project management experience preferably in manufacturing, supply chain, technology or related function;
- Strong decision-making, prioritization, and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated flexibility in an agile work environment;
- Strong computer skills related to data acquisition, organization, and analysis;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Broad knowledge of crop production and farming practices preferred
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: United States : Hawaii : Kaunakakai
Division: Crop Science
Reference Code: 69024
+ 1 888-###-####, option #5
Associated topics: environmental, gauge, health, healthy, hospital, physician, sewer system, scba, usda, wastewater treatment plant
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Kaunakakai, HI!