Marketing Coordinator (Canton)
Compensation: $77,520.00 - $128,560.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter who is passionate about marketing to join our fast-paced marketing department. The Marketing Coordinator functions as the Massachusetts department s administrative support and will assist the marketing team in the implementation of all marketing activities for blumshapiro with the goal of increasing business leads, revenue and brand awareness. This individual will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company and industry group goals. This position will report to the Massachusetts Marketing Manager.
A qualified candidate will be organized, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
Marketing Coordinator responsibilities:
- Coordinates and supports industry and state mailing campaigns and mailing lists
- Manages collateral packets for events, tradeshows and meetings
- Maintains tradeshow assets
- Maintains marketing collateral
- Manages memberships
- Coordinates speaking opportunities and thought leadership contribution opportunities with associations
- Provides marketing information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data for events, markets and competitors
- Assists with creating and editing presentations as needed
- Assists Senior Coordinator with event management
- Monitors and maintains continuity of corporate brand in messages and collateral
- Assists with state webinars and/or podcast series
- Works closely with the internal marketing team, as well as with external vendors
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Bachelor s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business
- 1-3 years marketing experience
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Self-driven, resourceful team player with original ideas
- Effective project management, prioritization, multitasking, organizational and time management skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Knowledge in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel and the ability to learn other software programs
Loading some great jobs for you...