The Payor System Account Manager is responsible for proactively creating mutually beneficial B2B relationships with assigned National Account owned/affiliated Organized Provider Account(s), across the portfolio and life cycle, which includes\\:? medical groups; accountable care organizations; and other provider/payor health alignments.? The PSAM will serve as the lead point of contact for important customer groups that include but are not limited to C-Suite, VP-level administration, and Formulary Committee members.? The Payor System AM will serve as the strategic lead for all activities within an assigned Organized Provider Account, utilizing a cross-functional (Medical, HEOR, Contracting, Sales, Marketing), above brand, systematic approach in managing accounts with significant business impact/influence potential for BI?s current and future portfolio and therapeutic categories.? The Payor SystemAM will seek to expand Boehringer Ingelheim (BIPI) business opportunities by bringing high level knowledge, insights, relationships and strategies to enhance our value proposition and achieve optimal access for our Brands? (where applicable) within these important National Account owned/affiliated organized provider accounts.? The Payor System AM will be responsible to execute a high level of communication and collaboration with key commercial, contracting and medical teams in a compliant manner to achieve BI net sales goals and customer goals relating to the Triple Aim.
In collaboration with internal stakeholders, medical and commercial customer-facing teams, the Payor System AM, as the account lead, will develop, synchronize and ensure execution of an Integrated Account Plan, across the entire assigned Organized Provider account(s).
As an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the discovery, development and delivery of our products to our patients and customers. Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim's high regard for our employees.
? Duties & Responsibilities\\:
- Executive Relationships\\:
- Builds a deep understanding of the customer needs and responds in a way that creates respect and credibility. Serve as main point of contact for C-Suite and VP-level administration for Organized Provider Account. Develops and maintains strong relationships with portfolio advocates and key stake holders.?
- Navigates the external environment, identifies business opportunities, allocates resources and monitors implementation and performance.?
- Identifies opportunities, trends, barriers, and opportunities within Organized Provider Account.
- Planning and Execution\\:
- Develops tactical and long-term business planning.
- Regularly updates an Integrated Account Plan in Veeva for assigned? Accounts in close cooperation and alignment with core BIPI account team to ensure the following to allow for optimal pull-through and maximal value-add\\:?
- Plan accurately and efficiently describes the situation and goals of the account.
- Outlines the key drivers, milestones and critical steps to achieve established account goals and objectives for a portfolio of products across multiple therapeutic areas, for? assigned accounts
- Reflects the contributions and perspectives of the HSS and larger account team
- Roles, responsibilities and expectations are clearly understood among all internal team members
- Coordinates internal communications and account planning meetings to ensure high level account knowledge and insights are integrated into a cohesive Integrated Account Plan
- Leads key activities of field account team members activities and regularly communicates account actions to ensure successful execution of Integrated Account Plan
- Monitors local market conditions for changes that impact business.
- Understands and thinks creatively about business principles relevant to the Organized Provider Account marketplace, and the related National Account.? Serve as a content expert for the Organized Provider channel.
- Lead, communicate and coordinate the execution of the Integrated Account Plan with the broader BIPI account team to ensure effective pull-through of parent National Account goals and objectives, state/ local marketing efforts, and value-added services
- Leverage productivity metrics to support team attainment of assigned goals and objectives to ensure increased sales and profitability
- Build positive working relationships and work seamlessly with internal partners
- Develop large account management skills of the broader BIPI team members
- Perform all Company business in accordance with all regulations (e.g., EEO, FDA, DEA, ASHA, PDMA, EPA, PhRMA, etc.) and Company policy and procedures; when violations are noted/observed they are to be immediately reported to management
- Demonstrate high ethical and performance standards with all business contacts in order to maintain BIPI?s excellent reputation within the medical and pharmaceutical community
- Establish strong relationships and develop portfolio advocates with a broad-base of senior stake holders primarily at the C-Suite, VP-administration and departmental head levels of assigned Organized Provider Account(s)
- Works closely with internal COE?s (HEOR, Medical Contracting) to assist develop and implement strategies to optimize portfolio
- Leverage brand positioning within the assigned Organized Provider Account(s) throughout the community setting and with internal stakeholders for effective execution of ?transition of care? pull-through plans
- Identify regional and national Organized Provider experts and KOL's for influence mapping, linkages to National Account, and portfolio advocacy.
- Business Acumen\\:
- Understanding and thinking creativity about business principles relevant to the Organized Provider marketplace, and applying them to drive profitability.? Serve as a content expert and understand the following aspects of the assigned Organized Provider Account(s)\\:?
- Specific business model and practices
- Strategic direction and objectives
- Needs, issues and market conditions
- Partnerships, including any relevant contracting (e.g., letters of agreement)
- Works closely with Sr. National Account Manager to collaboratively focus on any aligned National Payer and Organized Provider partnership opportunities.
- Strategy Development\\:
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize
- portfolio, including new and existing products, positioning/access in the key areas of the assigned Organized Customer(s), such as aligning local formulary with National Account formulary
- Leverage brand positioning within the assigned
- organized Customer(s)? throughout the community setting and with internal stakeholders for effective execution of \"transition of care\" pull-through plans
- Identify regional and national Organized Customer external experts
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited Institution.
- Advanced degree preferred (e.g. MBA, MPH, etc.)
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Demonstrated strong leadership/influence without authority
- A minimum of six (6) years successful healthcare, business, or pharmaceutical experience.
- Executive level and/or P&T selling
- Selling multiple products in the Organized Provider and or Health System Account setting
- Knowledge of Organized Customer, territory and reimbursement/managed care experience preferred
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates acceptable level of performance in AAI
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, and database applications
- Ability to travel (may include overnight travel)
- Should reside in territory geography or be willing to relocate
- Valid Driver's License and an acceptable driving record
- Authorization and ability to drive a Company leased vehicle or authorized rental vehicle
- Requires solid understanding of account planning and management inextremely dynamic and complex US markets.
- Requires excellent matrix management skills both internally and externally.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
? Who We Are\\:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal\\: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance.?We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.?Learning and development for all employees is key because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more?..... click apply for full job details