Bullard in Lexington, KY
- Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations - Marketing Director
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $110,600.00 - 192,050.00 / Year*
The Head & Face Protection (H&FP) Product Manager is responsible for managing products within the product line from initial product concept through execution throughout the product lifecycle. As the expert on both the products within H&FP and the markets served by the H&FP product line, the Product Manager determines customer needs and product strategy, working closely with engineering, sales, production, and marketing communications to successfully launch and manage products, ensuring the products support and meet the Company s financial goals and overall strategy.
- Serve as Company's H&FP product and market expert for products and accessories within the product line.
- Formulate and execute thorough marketing plans and strategies for products to reach customers worldwide.
- Conduct VOC for relevant markets to translate customer needs into design requirements.
- Lead Company's product strategy for the product line across multiple segment markets.
- Lead and serve on cross-functional product development project teams, bringing the customers' perspectives into the development process.
- Leverage VOC and customer needs to conceptualize solutions. Use this information to clearly articulate requirements and build sound business cases to respond to those customer needs.
- Develop and regularly review annual marketing plans with market assessments and competitive analysis, unit and revenue projections, pricing strategies, product roadmaps, and relevant expenses.
- Analyze sales trends and develop monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts of product demand.
- Manage product life cycles from ideation to development to continuous sustaining improvements and obsolescence/end of life.
- Become familiar with design and function of Bullard products and allied products and represent Company on various standards setting bodies and customer groups.
- Study and thoroughly understand all regulatory standards and requirements associated with the End to End product line and clearly and confidently communicate these requirements to all stakeholders.
- Actively participate in relevant trade show events in the various markets into which the product line is sold.
- Prepare and deliver training on product line to Bullard Customer Service and field sales personnel, distributor sales representatives, and end-user customers.
- Direct the creation of all necessary promotional and collateral materials that support the sale, use, and maintenance of the product line (i.e. brochures, user instructions, technical bulletins, webpages, and labels). Work with Marketing, Sales, Product Development, and Quality to develop these materials.
- Other duties as required.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or Engineering, and/or equivalent work experience required. Master of Business Administration strongly preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in performing quantitative as well as qualitative research and analysis using common business application software tools (MS Office with particular strength in Microsoft Excel).
- Self-starter with a passion for enthusiastically advocating for the customers' needs, the products, and the Company.
- Understanding of financial terms, concepts, and analytic techniques.
- Ability and willingness to travel when needed (on average, a few days a month).
- Mechanically inclined with ability to occasionally lift equipment or carry products weighing up to 60 lbs.
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!