Brand Strategist IV
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting 9+ month, long term contract opportunity as a Brand Strategist for a top fortune 500 company in New York City, NY. Title: Brand Strategist Duration: 9+ months Location: NYC Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate should have a focus on Brand Strategy, possessing a blend of analytic rigor and creativity with the ability to drive insights into strategies that enable relevant brand experiences for health-care providers globally.
- In the role of Brand Strategist this candidate will collaborate with a small, dedicated project team of creative and strategic professionals to develop actionable outputs for a new brand creation and launch within our Medical Devices group.
- The ideal candidate will contribute to the project in the following ways:
- Facilitate the development of Brand Strategy by working with agility in a sequence of sprints designed to move quickly and adjust smartly getting to the right solutions faster, and to evolve those solutions as new insights materialize.
- Ability to draw from the traditional marketing playbook for new product launches, as well as the ability to consider alternative approaches that leverage diverse tools of design thinking, agile and in-bound marketing.
- Collaborate closely with the Design + Strategy team, along with our Business Partners in Medical Devices, to deliver fresh thinking and seamless deliverables against key deadlines and desired outcomes.
- Develop conceptual directions that reflect functional and emotional aspects of the desired brand experience and can ultimately come to life in brand expression across multiple touchpoints, including collateral, digital context, instruments and sell-in communications.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Key skills that will facilitate success in this role include:
- Curiosity, imaginative and logical, in order to discover, synthesize and build new brand solutions.
- Command of words and images in brand storytelling
- Experience in data mining and thin-slicing vast amounts of existing materials, along with fresh insights and observations, to define key foundational truths and new opportunity areas.
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills are a requirement.
- An understanding of the evolving role of brand in the digital age.
- Experience in health care solutions, and specifically Medical Devices, is a plus.
- Experience in traditional launch strategies, as well as alternative thinking for new product go-to-market strategies is a plus.
- A portfolio of design-led branding, visual strategy and cohesive brand stories.
- The ideal candidate will be strategic and creative.
- Some design background/experience is preferred, but it is not the primary function of this role. This type of candidate often lists branding amongst their skill sets don t that equals brand design or brand creation , not pre-design strategy.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please contact Michelle Niemira (...@kellyservices.com) for immediate consideration. Why Kelly?
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
- Access to newly expanded Medical Plan options
- Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
- Several employee discounts
- And more!
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...