Communications Specialist at DOW ?????? ????? ???? ???
Compensation: $79,350.00 - $192,050.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Kelly Services, Inc. is happy to exclusively present a contract opportunity for a role as a Communications Specialist at DOW Silicones in Carrollton, KY.
- Do you have a minimum of 2 years Corporate Communications experience, HR Communications, or HR Co-Op?
- The Communications Specialist will work with the HR team on local Employee Engagement, External Communication to the Community, and sharing communications with Dow stakeholders at other Dow sites.
- This contract position is located onsite in Carrollton, KY at Dow Chemical Company.
- 32 Hours a Week, 4 days a week!! How about a 3-Day weekend?
- Salary based on experience: $24.00 $30.00/hr. Let s Talk!!
Overview of the Communications Specialist: Under general direction, you will be responsible for implementing Dow s communications strategy in support of geographic objectives and priorities. Responsibilities & Duties
- Implements targeted integrated communication plans supporting corporate priorities as well as regional and site-specific objectives.
- Develops and updates key messaging, speeches, and presentations.
- Coordinates and prepares meetings, briefings, and communication sessions.
- May be a member of the site s crisis management and emergency response team for a small site, support third parties on site with their crisis management. Implements local employee communications strategy and plan.
- Manages communication channels to employee s newline, e-mail, management newsletter, displays, video broadcast, intranet, communication sessions, social media etc. to ensure employees have the information they need to get their job done.
- Supports and implements community outreach programs for the site and manages visitor programs.
- Supports local media relations outreach, prepares briefings, develops key messages and shapes talking points, and ensures social media is an integrated part of the communications approach.
- Bachelor s Degree in Communications preferred; High School minimum. Will consider equivalent experience
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor at this time; no C2C or H-1B.
- There is no per diem with this position and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This role is supported by the Kelly Services GTS Recruiting and Sourcing division. As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration, please apply online to this posting directly.
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: blogging, communication specialist, copywriter, headline, investigative, journalism, news, newspaper, reporter, writer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...