Compensation: $73,220.00 - $169,220.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Our client, a heavy equipment manufacturing company, is currently seeking an Communication Specialist for a 6 month temporary position with the strong opportunity for an extension. The position is located in Johnston, Iowa. By working for our client, you will be exposed to a Fortune 500 heavy equipment manufacturer, a public company listed on the NYSE, a firm with $29 billion dollars in revenue, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the Accounting team. In addition to working with the world s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:-Competitive pay-Paid holidays-Year-end bonus program-Recognition and incentive programs-Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center The hours for this position are as follows
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm (+5-10 hours/week of overtime)
Pay Rate= $21.00-$25.82/hour Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to): Uses various communication media to share function-related information with appropriate audiences (internal and/or external) ensuring audiences are aware of, understand, and know the impact of the information. Duties:
- Provides detailed communication plans to ensure key audiences receive key messages in regards to current projects, events, or changes impacting the business.
- Develops strategic communication content that impacts the knowledge and understanding of key projects, events or business changes.
- Works with multiple media such as video, design, print.
- Oversees project plans and key milestones for projects that are integral for the enterprise/division/unit and supporting the company's business objectives.
- Develops and manages a variety of communication tools to ensure key messages reach appropriate audiences (internal/external).
- Writes, develops and coordinates unit/division/function initiative messages (i.e., presentations, letters, etc.) for senior leadership for global distribution to ensure timely, accurate, aligned communication is executed in a way that meets Company and audience requirements.
- Uses various communication media to share business-related information with employees throughout the John Deere Financial (JDF); works to ensure that employees are aware of, understands, and knows how they can impact the goals and objectives of their John Deere Financial (JDF).
Researches, writes, and edits communication materials for use in various media to support the overall communication for JDF Johnston and Madison unit.
Plans, edits and manages publications or other communication products at the JDF Johnston and Madison unit.
Provides communications support to departments, groups, and managers to assist in identifying communication needs and messages, and to develop appropriate communication plans that support Johnston and Madison unit communications.
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of layout/design for both PowerPoint, publications, and online. - Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Understanding of video and photography, including editing. - Has a general understanding of the principles and uses the knowledge with assistance.
- Knowledge of the communication planning process and measurement techniques. - Has a general understanding of the principles and uses the knowledge with assistance.
- Understanding of communication theories, especially employee/internal communications. - Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office plus intranet and internet functions. - Has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Formal education or training required to perform the essential functions of the job. Includes degrees, certifications, licenses and/or registration requirements
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, Design, Business/Management, discipline or equivalent experience. - University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
- Experience as a writer through lower level positions within organization, work as a journalist or writer, or work in marketing communications. - 1 - 3 years
- Project management experience including plan development, budget management, team management, requirements gathering, delivery and deployment. - 1 - 3 years
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (...@kellyservices.com).
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: communication specialist, content, copywriter, correspondent, headline, investigative, news, newsperson, publication, reporter
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...