Community Relations/Officer Specialist
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Kelly Services is hiring a Temporary Community Relations/Officer Specialist for a global oil and gas company in Anchorage Alaska. Title: Community Relations/Officer Specialist Duration: One-year temporary assignment. Job Description
- Responsible for ensuring that the company and its contractors provide the individuals, groups, communities and local government authorities with timely, consistent and accurate information regarding the company s project/ operations and conduct direct consultation with the local communities as a basis to identify concerns.
- Conduct public awareness campaign/general information sessions.
- Ensure community development investments are aligned with company s strategy and approach.
- Provide guidance on potential strategic mitigation measures for impacts on communities.
- Prepare reports regarding community relations.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
Primary Job Functions:
- Provide strategic advice on key stakeholder engagements and develop programs to effectively manage company s relationships and reputation with stakeholders, including government, media, community and others.
- Provide external communications support, advice and counsel for senior management, project teams, operating units and issue teams.
- Act as company spokesperson with key stakeholders.
- Advise and develop day to day stakeholder communications plans for the corporation and functional company to meet the specific objectives of the business Manage e-communications for the company in-state possible.
- Provide support to functional company PGA Managers/Advisors and business in emergency situations Ensure that an integrated approach is considered for all stakeholder/community communications and engagement, with consistency across all audiences.
Skills and Qualifications:
- University Degree in Social Sciences, Socioeconomics or Public Relations backgrounds.
- Strong interpersonal effectiveness, communications, writing, and editing skills.
- Strong Public and Government Affairs skills and communications experience.
- Community/Stakeholder relations experience.
- Excellent written and oral communications ability to understand and communicate complex issues.
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...