Document Review Specialist
Compensation: $93,116.67 - $126,900.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Kelly Services is currently seeking 3 DCS Document Review Clerks for a 3 month contract with the strong possibility of extending for one of customers who is one of the top international banks St Paul, MN. Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100 companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally. Shift: 8am 5pm Monday Friday Job Responsibilities:
- As a DCS Document Review Clerk, you will be tasked with reviewing mortgage documents from various customers and processes located at one of nine DCS office warehouses across the country, managing ~10M files collectively.
- Responsibilities include reviewing documents to a job aid checklist and completing data entry to the SOR, including noting the condition of the document where necessary in a production driven environment.
- Document Review can apply to many teams within DCS so the candidate must be willing to take on additional responsibilities other than that of which they are initially assigned, e.g. team player.
- When volumes are heavy, we look for the candidate to work additional hours throughout the week and/or on Saturdays.
- Research and clerical work pertaining to collateral files and documents
- Reviews mortgage documents, e.g. mortgage notes, endorsements and riders, deed of trust, title policies, loan assignments, etc., for accuracy and noting exceptions on SOR
- Data entry and generate reports
- Labeling files, organizing carts, and filing documents
- Sorting and organizing files in alphanumeric order
- Complete inventories via file scanning or manual inventory
- Operating internal programs for research and activity movements of files and/or documents
- Communicate with various levels of staff in all areas of the office to promote collaboration
- Meet deadlines and daily production requirements
- High diploma or equivalent
- Ability to push, pull, and/or lift 20-30lbs, sitting for long periods (75-100% of working day), able to bend or squat, and willingness to climb step ladders
- Strong attention to detail, specifically with collecting, organizing, and sorting letters and numbers
- Capacity to complete repetitive tasks daily and meet production goals, including deadlines
- Basic knowledge of general office procedures, computers, and other office equipment
- Ability to key with 99% or better overall accuracy rate and process a high volume of data in a timely manner
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with mortgage documents preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Well-developed ability to identify and resolve/escalate problems
- Work independently and able to work with team to meet goals and deadlines
- Strong time management, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Applications, including Microsoft Outlook and Excel, SOR application
- EmBTRUST experience a plus
Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
Apply Now! This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact Anne Jungwirth at 612-###-#### or email at ...@kellyservices.com , however your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...