Event Management System Administrator
Compensation: $159,190.00 - $159,190.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Event Management System Administrator Washington DC Responsibilities:
- Assist the Event Management System (EMS) Administrative Support Team (AST) located in the Administrative Services Division at the Client with system configurations, training and documentation, and offer recommendations to help successfully meet operational requirements.
- Act as the primary subject matter expert for EMS (Event Management Systems software). Must maintain current knowledge of EMS product and its expansive capabilities. This includes active participation in EMS product forums, conferences, webinars, and other EMS product knowledge offerings.
- Disseminate information to users about EMS product offerings and capabilities, optimizing the use of the software for each business unit. Assist Gallery employees with properly planning events using the automated Event Management System ensuring that all the required rooms and services for the events are entered into the system. Work with event planners and service providers to identify new ways to improve services and event quality. Coordinate with room managers and service providers to identify software system services needs and capabilities and translate them into automation standard specifications and technical requirements to meet the needs of the Gallery.
- Understand and document business processes of all EMS product users. Assist EMS users with determining users needs while maintaining the integrity of the system, and assist with implementing configuration management processes ensuring the changes correlate with users requirements. Validate and maintain a list of all enhancements made to the EMS software, and log system related defects. Record the status of the EMS implementation process against the proposed plan.
- Establish and document governance structure for ongoing configuration changes.
- Oversee the development and revision of standard operating procedures and guidelines.
- Organize and facilitate regular user group meetings to encourage peer-to-peer communication and gather ongoing feedback about product use.
- Participate in the implementation of enhancements that will improve business processes. Find solutions to EMS system problems unique to Gallery operations. Collaborate with the EMS Working Group and EMS users to provide feedback and periodic reports to the AST.
- Provide first-level support and problem-solving skills to EMS product users.
- Provide focused EMS training to new users across campus.
- Facilitate troubleshooting calls between EMS users, technical contacts, and EMS Support department to resolve user issues. Manage all calls, and emails related to the EMS, and proactively address issues, and troubleshoot emerging problems from event planners, service providers and room managers.
- Maintain user accounts and troubleshoot access issues. Conduct desk side training with the EMS users as needed, and assist in resolving communications problems by troubleshooting the EMS and recommend changes for improving the system.
- Create and maintain internal Help Guides and Training Videos for Virtual EMS user base.
- Maintain text and visual content for Virtual EMS website.
- Gather and analyze system data; prepare reports or analyses of operational activities to senior management.
- Facilitate product maintenance schedule and the testing of new patches, updates, and releases.
- Working knowledge of the principles of Enterprise applications
- Above-average ability to quickly obtain proficiency with a software product
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Solid interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate technical concepts
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Solid organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to use sound judgment in responding to issues and concerns
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative to recognize potential improvements and act on them
- Bachelor's degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training.
- Experience working with EMS Software a plus
- Experience in software training a plus
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the apply now button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (...@kellyservices.com 301-###-#### ext 209), however your resume must be received via the apply now button included within.
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...