Facilities Planning Manager - NIH - Bethesda, MD
Compensation: $72,590.00 - $60,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Facility Maintenance
Facilities Planning Manager - NIH - Bethesda, MD Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Kelly Government Solutions offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious research organizations in the world. We are currently seeking a Facilities Planning Manager to work onsite with the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD.OVERVIEW. This is a long-term, open-ended contract position which offers:
- Competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package.
- Tremendous room for personal growth and career development.
- Opportunity to work at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the world's foremost medical research center.
TASKS/SERVICES. The contractor shall:
- Provide mechanical engineering services for the NIH Central Utility Plant (CUP).
- Work with staff on CUP monitoring and support of senior mechanical engineering staff in collecting and analyzing facility data; compose and provide daily CUP facility reports.
- Review design submissions with respect to Mechanical, Plumbing and Controls systems to determine compliance with NIH-DRM, International Codes and applicable standards.
- Analyze root cause analysis, corrective action preventative action (CAPA) for mechanical facilities.
- Review BOD, User Requirement Specifications, concept designs, BOD, detailed design, specifications, vendor submittals, testing and balancing.
- Review commissioning and facilities qualification documents.
- Review BAS/EMS controls documentation including programming, control sequences, schematic diagrams, etc.
- Provide optimization / machine learning / pattern recognition programming and engineering services for various utility facilities including (but not limited to) chiller plant, thermal energy storage tank, boiler plant, Cogen plant, water treatment plant.
- Work with staff on the NIH Central Utility Plant (CUP) Data Platform management and data quality control, prepare the PI advanced calculations, compose and provide daily data quality reports.
- Set up and format spreadsheets to analyze information; coordinate the preparation of requests, memoranda, reports, forms and mailings.
REQUIREMENTS. The contractor must have:
- High School diploma or equivalent; must possess certification in HVAC, electrical, etc., or have completed appropriate apprenticeships.
- Minimum of six (6) years of experience in facilities management.
- Registered Professional Engineer.
- Education in computer technology and AutoCad.
- Education in engineering program.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE. Note that the phone number for our NIH branch is not listed. Due to the high volume of inquiries, we regret that we cannot accept phone calls. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: director, facilities, general manager, lead, manager, manager facilities, property manager, representative, resident, supervisory
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...