JLTV Communications Technician
Compensation: $81,335.00 - $201,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Kelly Government Solutions is currently seeking a JLTV Communications Technician to support one of our top government clients on Ft. Huachuca, AZ on a contract assignment. If you or someone you know are interested in this opportunity please contact Mike Zwada, at ...@kellyservices.com or apply online. Summary: Responsible for Installation, integration, set up, and commissioning test support for Command and Control, Communications, and Computer (C4) equipment at offsite laboratory workspaces. Installation includes both mechanical mounting and electrical interconnects. Responsibilities:
- Ability to read and interpret Bills of Material, 2D Prints, electrical schematics, electrical interconnect diagrams, and physical floor plan diagrams.
- Visit offsite laboratory workspaces to identify site specific conditions impacting the planned installation to identify solutions prior to installation start.
- Assemble and install the electrical and electronic systems according to provided engineering data of schematics interconnect diagrams, and floor plan diagrams.
- Troubleshoot and identify root cause for electrical issues with harnesses, cables, and assemblies to determine a corrective action of repair or replace.
- Collaborate with electrical engineers to identify, define, and resolve issues that are identified during installation and commissioning tests.
- Conduct final inspection for installation prior to customer acceptance.
- Frequent travel for multiple week durations to offsite locations during installation.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret security clearance.
- Active Secret security clearance is preferred.
- Associate s Degree preferred, but not required.
- 1 year or more of related electronics systems installation and test support experience.
- Possess a strong electrical knowledge of related C4 electronics systems and vehicle systems.
- Direct experience with installation and maintenance of MIL-STD-38999 and RF connector assemblies.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience with military communication systems.
- Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) 25U/25B qualified, preferred.
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: field installation, field service, field service technician, field technician, install, installation, installation technician, mount, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...