Jr. Production Scheduler
Compensation: $99,465.00 - $82,540.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Production Scheduler/Planner position available for a growing automotive parts manufacturing company in Buford, GA.
- Will be responsible for scheduling and planning appropriate staffing levels for all departments and shifts.
- Will maintain material inventory levels in order to meet production schedules.
- Will track, analyze and report KPI's for performance and demand forecasting.
- Input data on current schedules and process order management into SAP.
1-2 years experience in scheduling/planning in a manufacturing environment
Must have a HS Diploma or GED
Automotive Industry is a plus
Must be able to pass a background and drug screenJob Requirements:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Converting planned orders into production orders
- Review weekly production schedule with production supervisors
- Providing production orders by shift by production line
- Create weekly production schedule based on customer demand and production capacity
- Preparing purchase orders and production schedules
- Ensure the material availability for production orders
- Issuing work orders to production
- Perform production capacity planning studies
- Create production schedule and prioritize job-orders for production optimization
- Resolve any production or material shortages
- Build and maintain production orders
- Modify production schedule according to material availability
- Expedite production by organizing and monitoring production schedules based on customer needs and forecast planning of production inventory
- Reducing production delays and ensure timely flow raw materials into the production schedule
- File inventory records and production schedules
- Interpret inventory requests, production schedules
- Update and maintain production schedule
- Convert demands into production supply orders
- Create manufacturing orders to go to production
- Maintain production metrics and prepares production reports
Loading some great jobs for you...