PEPTIDE PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE (CV-18)
Compensation: $145,525.00 - $143,170.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Loading some great jobs for you...
Covaxx, a subsidiary of the UBI Group, has joined the fight against COVID-19 and is rapidly developing precision antibody-based assays and vaccine candidates needed to successfully manage and slow the rate of the outbreak. As a result, Covaxx is quickly expanding to meet aggressive development and production goals, and is seeking to immediately hire a Peptide Production Associate to provide manufacturing scale operations for production and purification of recombinant proteins in cell culture systems.
- BS degree with a major in biochemistry, chemistry, chemical engineering, or related sciences.
- Experience in peptide, protein, or related biological laboratories as part of their educational training.
- Experience with conventional protein or antibody purification techniques such as affinity, ion exchange, hydrophobic, and size exclusion chromatography.
- Ability to plan and execute daily work efficiently and adjust priorities quickly as appropriate.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with ISO 9001/ ISO13485, QSR s or GMP compliance.
- Experience in synthesis and production of peptides in GMP regulated production facility.
- Familiarity with both upstream and downstream protein purification.
- Experience with conducting scale-up production of recombinant proteins or antibodies from ml to up to 100 liters.
- Experience with optimizing the upstream or downstream production processing from pilot batch to scale up lot to reduce cost and processing time.
- Direct experience with producing proteins and/or antibodies in an industry setting.
All candidates must be willing to work on a full-time basis at Covaxx s headquarters in Hauppauge, New York.
By submitting your resume through this posting, you are authorizing the review of your resume, including name and contact information, solely by Covaxx, Inc. and/or its authorized representative as a prospective candidate for the position described. Your submission will be deemed strictly confidential, and in no circumstance will your personal information be provided to any other individual or company without your written consent.
For further information go to: covid19searchpartners.com.
Long Island, Nassau County, Brooklyn, Queens, Brookhaven, Medford, SmithtownJob Requirements:
- Guarantee a smooth production process
- Using high-speed production equipment
- Work on the production floor and oversee all aspects of the production process/li
- Work as a programming specialist in the remote diagnostics group
- Work on warehouse production floor at all work stations
- Facilitate the production training and evaluation process
- Write production reports based on data
- Reorder production/ office supplies
- Implement a production work schedule for processing requests
- Perform quality check pre and post production
- Hitting production goals, safety and quality
- Conduct product review with customer during product or process verification
- Develop and maintain troubleshooting information for production equipment
- Deliver excellent customer service and communicate throughout production process
- Educate clients on shop production and fulfillment process
- Supporting the startup of new production processes and product launches
- Provide quality customer service to customers
- Oversee the production process, ensuring deadlines and quality standards
- Maintain productivity on all systems and deliver a quality product while meeting all production deadlines
- Participate in training activities to production personnel
Associated topics: aseptic technique, disease, drug discovery, immunology, medicine, metabolism, microbiological, nephrology, pharmaceutical, transfection
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...