Ph.D. Public Health/Scientific Program Manager ** NIH ** Bethesda, MDUPDATE: Seeking candidates with a public health related background and/or experience in research administration/management Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Kelly Government Solutions offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious research organizations in the world. We are currently seeking a Public Health/Scientific Program Manager to work with the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD. This is a long-term contract position which offers:
Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit package
Opportunity to work at NIH, world's foremost medical research center
Learn more about what Kelly can do for you at www.kellygovernmentsolutions.com TASKS/SERVICES: The contractor shall:
(1) Analyze Sexual and Gender Minority (SGM) and American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN) research activities at NIH, HHS, other Operating Divisions and other agencies.
(2) Summarize and analyze NIH grants data; work with leads to identify research gaps and areas of opportunity.
(3) Maintain current knowledge of the SGM Research and AI/AN scientific literature.
(4) Prepare presentations and reports.
(5) Prepare budget and other justifications; work with staff on the preparation of testimony and responses to correspondence
(6) Develop and manage databases of scientific experts, advocates, and other SGM and AI/AN stakeholders.
(7) Schedule and coordinate trans-NIH groups and activities; prepare background materials, minutes and action items.
(8) Manage Drupal and SharePoint environments related to web content for SGM and AI/AN; manage relevant listservs.
(9) Collaborate with staff on strategic planning and tracking progress toward goals.
(10) Work with staff on the preparation of NIH Guide and Federal Register Notices.
(11) Provide support for special tracking requirements, particularly related to budget, meetings and due dates.
(12) Attend meetings, workshops, hearings and other related forums. REQUIREMENTS: The contractor must have:
(1) Ph.D. in Biology, Life Sciences, Public Health, or closely related discipline.
(2) Minimum of one (1) year of related experience in research administration/management.
(3) Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
(4) Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills. PLEASE APPLY ONLINE Note that the phone number for our NIH branch is not listed. Due to the high volume of inquiries, we regret that we cannot accept phone calls. All qualified candidates will be contacted. Once you have applied online to the position, if you have specific questions, you may contact us at ...@mail.nih.gov
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...