Product Owner - Contract
Compensation: $149,740.00 - $149,740.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Position: Product Owner Location: Plano, TX Duration: 1-2 month Contract Rate: $50-55/hr Responsibilities:
- Own the vision and direction of the product. Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Stay abreast of market, user, and industry trends to create a viable roadmap for the product
- Collaborate with local customers to define business and technical requirements which will be used to customize global navigation platform for the local market
- Effectively balance customer expectations with internal capabilities & constraints
- Balance the needs and requirements of the client while always prioritizing the end user experience
- Set, prioritize, and evaluate the work generated by the software development teams
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of customer requirements
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of sprint/release goals
- Work closely with internal and external teams to create and manage development schedules
- Lead multiple activities ranging from product management, stakeholder management, and product development
- Manage and communicate project statuses to key internal and external stakeholders
- 5-7 years working experience as a Product Owner in software development with a cloud based product or service
- Strong project management skills and process expert with familiarity of Agile/Scrum processes. Must be highly organized
- Strong leadership skills with emphasis on ability to lead without authority
- Ability to effectively and efficiently lead meetings with internal and external teams, both face-to-face and remotely
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
- Genuine interest in next-gen vehicle technologies such as ADAS and MaaS with a desire, ability, and willingness to learn new technologies
- Self-starter who works proactively and requires little guidance
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...