Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
The VP Marketing Technology is responsible for managing the lifecycle of CIT's most widely-used customer facing technologies. He or she collaborates with corporate marketing, developers, and designers to plan, deliver, and maintain best-in-class marketing solutions. We're looking for a tech-savvy people person who excels in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to help design, plan and manage technology initiatives
- Coordinate with Development and Design leadership to effectively leverage capacity and deliver results on time and budget.
- Provide direction and support to developers and designers.
- Provide updates and insights to stakeholders and clients. Procure buy-in on plans and designs
- Review work to ensure it meets or exceeds goals and standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technology field along with 5+ years of relevant experience
- Account Management from an Agency environment strongly preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of web technologies, from the client to the back end
- Understanding of waterfall and agile development methods
- Comfortable working in high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Experience with content management systems, analytics platforms, or email marketing platforms a plus.
- Experience in project management a plus
Associated topics: alumni, government, lead generation, marketplace, mba, media, medical center, policies, solicitation, stewardship
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.