Cadient is a Cognizant Interactive Agency, part of an advertising network that transforms the way our clients work in the digital age. We are head quartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania and have locations in Philadelphia, Santa Monica, London, and Madrid.
Our culture is defined by outgoing, collaborative innovators who truly enjoy the people they work with and the projects they bring to life. Together we create experiences, empower communities, and deliver results for clients in the life sciences and beyond. In our search for people who love what they do, we consistently choose those who opt for community over ego and who know a great career opportunity when they see one. Come join us.
Cognizant is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Interactive Designer with experience in digital and print to join our creative family. The Senior Interactive Designer will collaborate with a dynamic, eclectic team (creative, account, tech, project management) to develop innovative projects that make a difference for the people served by our roster of clients. Must have a solid work ethic, be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and adapt as needed. Ideal candidates will want to take their career to the next level by working full time at Cadient a Cognizant Company headquarters in Malvern, Pa.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Expert in branding, animation, and standard website production
- Ability to visually and verbally articulate ideas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, comfortable with presenting to larger teams and sometimes clients
- Self-starter, with ability to work on multiple projects while simultaneously meeting tight deadlines
- Create campaign assets for production and development
- Establish relationships across departments to ensure scope and creative efforts are consistent with our client objectives, branding and technical specifications
- Adhere to internal processes, budgets, and timelines for each project
- Apply branding, typography, photography, color and other elements appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs
- Lead projects from kick-off through completion with assistance from art directors and art supervisors
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables
- Ability to read wireframes and transform them into mock-ups
- BFA/BS/BA Graphic Design, Marketing, or closely related field
- 4 years' experience in interactive or graphic design
- Must be experienced with a wide range of design applications, including Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office 365
- Working knowledge of responsive design principles
- User experience design or HTML5/CSS front-end development a plus
- Healthcare/pharmaceutical and agency experience a plus
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The digital economy relies on desirable human experiences. To craft world-class experiences that consumers want, Cognizant Interactive uses design, content, ecommerce, and platform-based strategies rooted in a deep understanding of human needs. We work with CMOs and CIOs to envision a future defined by consumer engagement; then, we equip these leaders with interactive marketing models that are agile and scaled for growth. Cognizant Interactive is a digital boutique agency with global scale truly the best of both worlds. With empowering human experience driving the digital economy, it will not take long for the world that consumers desire to take form.
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric Reference
PL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 5 % of the Time
Job Posting : Aug 01 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative and operational support, administrative support, assist, assistant, associate, intern, operational support, operator, shift
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...