Senior Strategist, Cognizant Interactive
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Senior Strategist The Global Strategy team at Idea Couture is a carefully assembled group of individuals from a wide range of educational backgrounds, international settings, and professional experiences. We proudly believe that diversity is our strategic identity. What we share is a knack for looking at familiar problems through a unique lens and a passion for driving market growth through innovation, technology, and design. By joining our effort, you'll be driven to think strategically, collaborate cross-functionally, produce high quality deliverables, grow client relationships and continuously build and elevate our practice. Along with strong agency background and keen analytical skills, you'll have the ability to think creatively and strategically, pushing conventional boundaries when it comes to all aspects of the job.
- Lead large and complex project engagements for Fortune 500 clients across a range of industries and project types.
- Work with cross-functional teams (strategy, insights, design, technology) to deliver on a variety of projects.
- Act as a trusted client partner and innovation expert, relied on for strategic POV.
- Design and facilitate successful presentations and workshops for senior executive level clients.
- Support project design across range of project types and own the end-to-end creation of winning proposals.
- Contribute to organizational business development activities.
- Drive thought leadership in at least one core industry or practice discipline.
- Other duties as required.
Required Skills / Experience
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in service design, strategic design, innovation strategy or related field.
- 4-7 years experience in agency/consulting or client side.
- Digital agency experience considered a strong asset.
- Proven ability to critique, analyze and elevate strategies and ideas.
- Deep understanding of cross-functional resources and building effective teams.
- Strong client leadership with ability to command a room.
- Demonstrated experience growing projects into long-term client partnerships.
- Diverse strategic skillset spanning industry categories.
- Broad strategy and/or design experience spanning products, services, processes, systems.
- Proficient in creating experience maps, ecosystem maps, user journeys, service blueprints and rapid prototyping methods.
- Conversant in the principles and practices of user-centered design.
- A passion for innovation, design and technology.
We are especially interested in those with backgrounds and/or experience in one of the following: Digital Products/Services (UI/UX, Design, Consumer Electronics, IoT, Mobile/Web, etc.) Consumer Packaged Goods and/or Retail Financial Services (Insurance, Banking) Healthcare (Pharma, Market Research, Digital, Agency, etc)
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric Reference
PL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar 17 2020
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email ...@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...