Compensation: $152,180.00 - $152,180.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Are you a dynamic and hands-on Production Manager looking to make a difference for an established company? Do you enjoy coaching and leading your team members to create shared successes? Do you have demonstrated experience in improving manufacturing process and safety standards? If so, we encourage you to read on
Our client is an industry leader in linen supply and rental for over 70 years is seeking a Production Manager for there plant in Renton, Washington. As a key contributor to our management team, this individual will oversee and manage production processes and teams to ensure quality products are produced safely, on-time, and in line with departmental and company goals. Specific responsibilities include:
- Leading and directing the work of 4 teams consisting of 90 employees over several shifts
- Hiring, training, coaching, and performance management
- Overseeing process improvement and lean initiatives
- Ensuring high-quality products to support the company s goal of 1 st class customer service
- Collaborating with Engineering to ensure all equipment is running efficiently and at full capacity
- Working with Human Resources on talent acquisition and development and improving safety programs
- Processing and analyzing production daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Conducting weekly production team meetings
- Keeping well-versed on industry trends and standards through training and networking
Bachelor s Degree or equivalent training and education.
- At least 5 years of production or manufacturing experience, preferably in a related industry
- A leader with demonstrated success in team building, preferably in a diverse population where English is a second language
- Experience working in a union setting
- The ability to supervise activities on the production floors as well as pull up his/her sleeves to troubleshoot production issues and perform production support when required
- Experience in TQM, Kaizen or 5-S preferred
- Must have expertise in Excel or similar reporting applications
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...