Loading some great jobs for you...
Position: Content Marketing Specialist
Status: Freelance to Full Time - onsite
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time in April
Starts: Monday, February 11
Rate: $37/hour; depending on experience
Are you a Content Marketer who loves copywriting? We have an exciting opportunity with our heating and cooling client for a Content Marketing Specialist role with copywriting involved.
This Content Marketing Specialist role is an onsite full-time freelance starting Monday February 11 until April with the possibility to join the team full-time in April!
Must have Wordpress experience and have background marketing for B2C clients.
The Content Marketing Specialist will be responsible for:
* Writing and developing content for an existing website tailored to consumers
* Creating and writing content for DRIP email campaigns
* Writing and developing content for social media campaigns
* Continuously reviewing website content and social media content for performance and rewriting as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
* Copywriting experience or writing background
* Wordpress experience and ability to edit HTML will put you at the top of the list
* B2C experience, B2B is a plus
* Social media experience
* HVAC or heating and air experience is a plus
Tell us why you're a great fit!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.