Position: Sr. Marketing Manager (B2B + B2C finance)
Location: San Francisco
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Direct-Hire
Starts: Reviewing Candidates Now!
Rate: $120-$140K Annually DOE
Our fast-growing banking and financial services client needs a Sr. Marketing Manager to join their team full time!
In this Sr. Marketing Manager role, you will:
- Design and manage the user acquisition marketing plans for the client's products
- Manage a budget and maximize ROI on marketing spend
- Communicate with product and business stakeholders to ideate marketing initiatives and receive buy-in to develop plans and goals that support their business objectives.
- Support product sales teams through industry events, partnerships and sponsorship opportunities and provide marketing support acquisition and affiliate partnerships for target audience
- Provide full competitor analysis of other financial institutions targeting professional services
- Oversee collateral piece updates for products, and update collateral through rate changes and product updates
- Manage product promotions and communication for internal sales teams
The ideal Sr. Marketing Manager has:
- MBA preferred, BA in relevant field required
- 7+ years of relevant work experience with B2B and B2C Financial Industry products
- Experience as a decision maker with the ability to move initiatives through process and roadblocks and effectively escalate when appropriate
- Ability to translate both qualitative and quantitative data into actionable business goals
- Experience as a collaborative and \"hands-on\" team leader and player who builds strong relationships internally and externally, and works well under pressure, thriving under tight deadlines
- Strong background in data analytics and using data to inform decisions
If you want to work for a growing and stable company with stellar benefits, this is for you! Our client's office is in downtown San Francisco, easily accessible by public transportation.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.