Business Development Representative
Compensation: $111,940.00 - $188,540.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
- Collaborate closely with hospital discharge planners, social workers, case managers, physicians and management, as well as provide education staff to generate referral sources.
- Develop strong relationships with key referral sources.
- Identify opportunities for partnering and growth.
- Manage leads from referral sources and ensure efficient admissions process for clients.
- Increase the number of referral sources within a facility such as with physician, social workers and discharge planners.
- Coordinate with clinical assessment team on referrals for admission based on the services provided by the facility.
- Educate patients, families, community and other referral sources on programs, services and amenities provided within facility.
- Coordinate the completion of admission process and ensure appropriate resources are obtained.
- Travel frequently within community, scheduling meetings and developing contacts/referral sources.
- Document referral sources within appropriate contact management system.
- Develop events and educational forums that demonstrate programs and provide an opportunity to identify potential referral sources.
- Maintain existing referral relationships.
- Utilize analytic tools, such as Salesforce, to effectively plan and evaluate activity to optimize results.
- Represent facility in professional forums and communicate mission in all outreach interactions.
- Create outreach initiatives that will regularly communicate facility mission with referral sources through phone, email, e-blast, written notes, events, networking and other professional activities.
- Provide the facility or receiving team with appropriate information to facilitate admission when necessary.
- Create outreach initiatives that will ensure regular communication with top referral sources through phone, email, e-blast, written notes, events, networking and other professional activities.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related health or social services field preferred.
- Two or more years experience in sales and/or marketing required.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license, maintain automobile insurance coverage and have access to an automobile, where facility requires.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...