Corporate Account Executive
CrowdStrike in Sunnyvale, CA
- Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations - Marketing Director
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $164,410.00 - 164,410.00 / Year*
At CrowdStrike we re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let s talk.
About the Role:
About the Role:
- Run a full sales process from prospecting to close.
- Collaborate with our Inside Sales Engineers (ISE s) to close business.
- Strategize with our channel partners to drive net-new business.
- Forecast and report updates to management team.
- Become an insider within the cyber security industry and become an expert of CrowdStrike products.
- Stay well educated and informed about CrowdStrike competitive landscape and how to sell the value of our solutions and services when compared to the relevant competitors in the Next-Generation Endpoint market space.
- May require modified work hours to accommodate accounts in other time zones, and minimal, but occasional travel for accounts that require a higher touch to achieve closure.
- A go-getter that sets his/her sights above and beyond to blow out his/her established targets and quotas.
- Persistent Doesn t stop at no . Believes they can overcome.
- Coachable - Seeks help; knows how to get help, when to ask for it and what situations call for it.
- Charismatic - knows how to use it.
- Sharp/Quick Witted - thinks on his/her feet. Flexibility to handle a curveball.
- Creative Can think outside the box (when appropriate).
- Motivated - to learn, to succeed, to win, to grow.
- Aptitude - Able to learn and implement new concepts quickly.
- Confidence with absence of Ego.
- Self-Disciplined - Proven to be good at time management, organization, and demonstrate discipline in their process and everyday business.
- Self-aware Has a solid understanding of their strengths and weaknesses and what they need to work on.
- 2+ years of full sales cycle experience, generating net new business for a Saas, Cloud, and/or Security solution.
- Experience with a consultative sales process with proven ability to sell a complex multi-product architecture to mid/enterprise organizations.
- Fearlessness to sell into C-level Executives and/or Evaluator-level Engineers
- Ability to execute a go-to-market strategy and prospect into accounts using lead generation tools, SFDC, research, cold calling, and more.
- Previous experience strategizing with Channel Partners which may include but not limited to Resellers and Managed Service Providers.
- Track record of exceeding expectations in an individually focused, quota carrying role.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly.
- Competitive nature, but also a collaborative team player.
- Strong presentation skills, both in person and via virtual channels.
- Customer Service background a plus.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!