CubeSmart seeks a Sr. Marketing Analyst to join the Marketing and Business Intelligence department at its Malvern, PA headquarters. Reporting to the Manager of Analytics and Business Insights and as a member of the Analytics and Data Science team, the Sr. Marketing Analyst will analyze our customer and digital data to drive strategic recommendations for the Marketing team at CubeSmart.
CubeSmart (NYSE: CUBE) is a publicly-held, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust focused on the ownership, operation, acquisition and development of self-storage facilities in the United States. The company's mission is to simplify the organizational and logistical challenges created by the many life events and business needs of its customers through innovative solutions, unparalleled service, and genuine care.
CubeSmart is intentional about culture. You can experience it everywhere from the mission statement of \"genuine care\" to the \"It's what's inside that counts\" tagline to calling each other \"teammates\" rather than employees. This spirit fosters a fun and collaborative environment that is filled with over 2,700 teammates across over 1,100 self-storage facilities in 35 states, including the District of Columbia, providing unparalleled service to our 500,000 customers.
This Sr. Marketing Analyst will play a critical role in developing and analyzing revenue driving Marketing initiatives, with a focus on digital marketing opportunities. This analyst will be a creative and innovative thinker with excellent analytical skills. The Sr. Marketing Analyst will oversee tests of new website/customer experiences, and digital marketing spend models/approaches, all with the goal of measuring and optimizing revenue
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
* Partner with Director of Performance media and external digital marketing agency to execute and oversee tests of increasingly sophisticated digital spend models and channels, including paid search, paid social, industry aggregators, digital video and other emerging channels. Projects could include testing and implementing enhanced multi-touch attribution models, testing efficiency of emerging digital media channels, and testing/measuring the impact of out-of-home campaigns on digital performance.
* Partner with internal Data Science team to develop and enhance statistical models to predict and optimize paid digital media spend.
* Develop and execute A/B tests of varying website experiences with the goal of optimizing conversion rate and revenue.
* Develop analytics driven insights on performance of SEO.
* Influence CubeSmart's strategic response to changes in the business environment; perform analyses to detect trends, diagnose underlying causes, formulate hypotheses on external and internal drivers, make insight-driven recommendations, and communicate results to senior leadership.
* Support annual marketing spend projections.
* Work with and support other members on non-Marketing revenue driving strategic projects. Examples of such projects include impact analysis of new competitive entrants, existing customer rate increase modeling, and designing and testing promotional structures.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in Business, Marketing, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering or other similar field and a strong academic record
* 2-4 years of relevant analytical experience; experience in Marketing analytics and/or at a strategy or operational consulting firm or in a similar internal industry role a strong plus
* Proficiency in data analysis with ability to manipulate large datasets and to distill them into thoughtful conclusions and actionable recommendations
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proficiency with Excel, including the extensive use of advanced formulas, and formatting/charting features.
* Experience with SQL is a plus.
* Understanding of how predictive statistical models and machine learning can be applied effectively to solve complex analytical business problems. Experience with analytical, statistical, or machine learning libraries for R, Python, etc. a plus.
* Independent thinker with the ability to learn new topics quickly through self-initiated research; ability to think creatively and challenge the status quo.
* Ability to work effectively in both individual and group settings.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...