Data Analyst - Python Data Analyst - Python - Skills Required - Data Analyst, Customer Success, Data Analysis, Data Mapping, Python, Data Ingestion, SQL, ETL, Linux, AWS
If you are a Data Analyst with Python experience, please read on!
**Job Title:** Data Analyst - Python
**Job Location:** Boston, MA (Seaport)
**Compensation:** $60K - $90K base DOE plus bonus and stock options!
Our company is developing an unprecedented data insight platform. We are poised to fundamentally change how businesses understand and improve their marketing strategy and customer experience. Our technology enables business users to observe, explore, and extract insights from customer behavior across channels, programs, and time.
Our approach is novel in every respect. We have built a remarkable product with world-first capabilities in user interaction, machine learning, and data management. Our team is creative, daring, and collaborative.
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
- Competitive Compensation ($60K - $90K+ DOE)
- Comprehensive benefits package including bonus & equity!
- Our customer intelligence platform is shaping the marketing technology landscape.
- Based in Boston, we are a start-up financially-backed by an industry-leading and publicly-traded company in Europe.
- You will have the chance to work on exciting new development projects with a talented team
**What You Will Be Doing**
The Data Analyst role is an integral part of our Customer Success & Services organization. We ensure our customers are successful adopters of our platform through an onboarding and management process that is personalized, efficient, and agile. At our company, customer success goes beyond managing an account. It's about becoming an extension of our customers-closely understanding their aspirations and business challenges and helping them derive the most value from the our platform. We encourage collaboration across departments, so the Customer Success team interacts extensively with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing.
- Take full responsibility for the data analysis aspects of customer projects, including data design, data mapping, development, documentation, quality assurance, and change control
- Serve brand name customers across a range of industries to drive impactful business value
- Become a subject matter expert on our customer journey analytics platform and integration capabilities
- Lead the ingestion of massive data volumes into our platform via batch and real-time methods using cutting edge tools, and integrate with downstream customer and third-party systems
- Develop a scalable data analysis process methodology and supporting tools that will become the basis for all customer implementations
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product capabilities into new solutions for customers
- Facilitate meetings, trainings, and knowledge transfer sessions tailored to individual customer needs with a goal of long-term self-sufficiency
- Influence our product roadmap via your understanding of and advocacy for customers' needs
**What You Need for this Position**
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent work experience with the following:
- 1+ years work experience writing Python code (or similar language) for data ingestion or data processing at large scale
- Pandas experience is an advantage
- Multithreading/multiprocessing in Python is an advantage
- Data formats: CSV, JSON, XML and how to validate and parse them
- Familiarity with ETL and data mapping concepts
- Data Ingestion and Data Integration
- Experience with SQL databases
- AWS experience, such as S3 is an advantage
- Familiarity of dev environments in Linux and Linux scripting
- Knowledge of common practices GIT, JIRA, or similar
- Understanding of engineering best practices
- Understanding of agile methodologies
**What's In It for You**
- Competitive Compensation ($60K - $90K+ DOE)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including equity!
- The chance to join an early-stage CX analytics company poised for exponential growth!
So, if you are a Data Analyst with experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your resume to **...@CyberCoders.com** for immediate consideration!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Data Analyst - Python* *MA-Boston* *MV1-1536503* Associated topics: data analytic, data center, data engineer, data integration, data manager, data management, database administrator, etl, erp, mongo database administrator
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.