59 Tremont St
Enterprise Account Executive - Digital Advertising Enterprise Account Executive - Digital Advertising - Skills Required - Digital Advertising, Digital Media Sales, Sales
If you are a Account Executive with experience, please read on!
We are a young Marketing/Advertising company based out of Boston. Using advanced data analysis, we provide leading digital marketing solutions for brands of all sizes. Our strategies include in-depth customer segmentation, digital display ads, onsite optimization, and remarketing technologies.
We're looking for an Enterprise Account Executive with at least a couple years of experience to join our team ASAP!
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Prospect, outreach and develop new relationships with advertising companies and agencies by phone, email & social media
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Maintain an active pipeline of prospects and potential clients
- Manage full sales lifecycle including: identifying and prospecting leads; outreach; helping maintain the ongoing relationship and upselling solutions where warranted
- Exceed sales goals and quarterly revenue targets while being a collaborative member of the team
- Ensure all targeted prospect/client contacts and engagement opportunities are recorded in internal CRM
**What You Need for this Position**
- 5-10+ years of successful overall sales experience, ideally 5+ years of digital media sales experience within enterprise brands and agencies
- BA/BS degree in business or related field
- Proven record of success in with enterprise accounts and brands
- Strong track record of success driving revenue through prospecting, creating new business and sustainably growing existing business
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and biddable programmatic media marketplace -past, present, and future
- In-depth knowledge of ecommerce, and high business acumen, as it relates to marketing practices
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure, as well as be highly responsive to clients
- Customer centric, consultative solution sales approach focused on client's initiatives and metrics for success
- Effective time management skills - ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly and easily
**What's In It for You**
Snacks and kegs, office parties and charity events
So, if you are a Account Executive with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Enterprise Account Executive - Digital Advertising*
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...