- $146,240.00 -146,240.00/year*
59 Tremont St
Media Operations Associate / Lead Media Operations Associate / Lead - Skills Required - Ad Operations, Google Campaign Manager, Google Tag Manager, Analytics platform, Pixel Tracking, Google Analytics
Based in Charlestown, MA, we are a fast growing Digital Marketing Agency that is looking for an individual to lead our Media Operations. The role will focus on assisting the team with campaign set up and launch as well as managing and establishing tracking for campaigns.
If this role sounds interesting, and you have the required skill set, we would love to talk to you!
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Be an expert with GTM
o Implementation on client side, providing clear instructions and best practices for multiple partners working within the same container
o Manage implementation of DCM floodlight tags from agency into GTM
o Troubleshoot with developer tools, as needed
- Ability to lead team on Google Campaign Manager
o Traffic campaigns
o Generate all available reports
o Create and manage floodlights
- Social Experience
o Set-up campaigns across Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn and/or Twitter
o Manage budgets and performance
o Generate reports
o Share insights as needed for client reports
o Communicate optimizations as observed
**What You Need for this Position**
- 2+ years of experience working with a digital media team
- An understanding of digital marketing campaign set up and problem solving
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong time management skills to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Has worked with social media platforms, such as Facebook/Instagram and
Linked In or Twitter
- Experience in managing budgets within social platforms
- Innovative and has a desire to learn and succeed in an agency role
- Strong experience working with Google Campaign Manager and Google
- Understands how to use Google Tag Manager or other digital tracking platforms
**What's In It for You**
- Salary is DOE
- Excellent benefits package
- Very competitive salary
- Fun and friendly office culture
- Upward mobility and growth
So, if you are a Media Operations with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Media Operations Associate / Lead*
Associated topics: administrative, administrative and operational assist, administrative support, associate, executive assistant, help, office assistant, operational assist, production, shift
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...