If you are a Product Marketing Manager with experience, please read on!
We are a global, late stage startup growing 100% year over year! We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team as the first person in that function. Initially you will be working as an individual contributor, as we grow and scale up the team, hopefully you will lead it too!
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Create product messaging and the content that incorporates this messaging (e.g. collateral, case studies, product videos, website copy, competitive intelligence, blog posts, etc) to articulate the benefits of our product/service to the world.
- Drive our competitive intel by deeply understanding our market and the players in it.
- Support our channel partners and direct marketing efforts with content that drives awareness and validation of our product.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
- Manage team-wide launch efforts from the planning phase through content deliverables coordination, execution, communication, and results tracking.
- Assist members of our sales team with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product through product content requests.
**What You Need for this Position**
4+ years in a product marketing role working for a technical software/SaaS product company, preferably in the infrastructure space
2+ years working in a small startup environment where it is \"boots on the ground\" work!
Experience marketing to technical customers, IT, Systems Admins, Network Engineers etc.
Willing to travel to clients and partners.
**What's In It for You**
We offer a competitive compensation package with 20 vacation days and great benefits in a growing leader in our niche field!
Local Candidates ONLY please.
So, if you are a Product Marketing Manager with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.