We are an extremely fast-growing Computer Software Online Leadership Development with an in-depth knowledge of our industry segment, a broad set of design, development, integration and marketing skills, as well as years of industry experience and successful implementations. We offer a very unique product directed toward a specific segment of the E-learning industry. While other tech based companies simply go with the flow, we plunge right through with pure intent to disrupt. Our highly innovative online/mobile platform has already taken the industry by storm and we aim to continue our campaign to produce something that our clients/consumers truly benefit from.
Currently, we are looking for a skilled Technical Product Manager with experience in Product Management, SaaS, Cloud (AWS) and working with cross functional teams. If this sounds like you, we would love to tell you more about this incredible opportunity!
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
1. Awesome company culture
2. We work with the latest and greatest technologies
3. Highly impactful work!
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Own all aspects of Product Management including: cross-functional team collaboration, product roadmap and prioritization and sprint planning.
- Be transparent about your prioritization and roadmap process.
- Work with engineering team to develop products that meet the requirements, understand the constraints, and recognize the risk.
- Work with our marketing and coaching services department to categorize, tag, and package both new and existing content into a consumer-packaged format.
- Continuously plan for and release new content in conjunction with fellow team members.
- Act as a product expert and technical resource by performing demos and providing support for product.
- Facilitate communication between client stakeholders and development team members.
- Work with third party vendors to explore license agreements, from both business and technological standpoints
- Be able to say \"no,\" but explain why in terms that stakeholders understand.
- Be a ruthless prioritizer while balancing the needs of customers and stakeholders.
- Bring new features to market based on customer feedback and market requirements.
- Continuously talk to customers to gather feedback and market intelligence.
- Work in an agile environment with epics and user stories to plan and deliver new features & functionality.
- Work with other members of the team to establish pricing and go-to-market strategies
**What You Need for this Position**
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Technical Product Manager
- Product Management
**What's In It for You**
So, if you are a Technical Product Manager with experience in Product Management, SaaS, Cloud (AWS) and working with cross functional team, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Technical Product Manager* *NY-Brooklyn* *DR5-1529765* Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.