Dell Boomi Senior Product Manager, Connectivity
Dell GmbH in Ambler, PA
- Industry: Information Technology - Project And Product Manager
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $150,470.00 - 150,470.00 / Year*
Dell Boomi Senior Product Manager, ConnectivityChesterbrook, Pennsylvania , Austin, Texas, United States;Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States;New York City, New York, United States;Seattle, Washington, United States 12/12/2019 Apply now
Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the fifth year in a row in the Gartner iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. More than 9,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI, and workflow management, all based on one unified, low-code development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at or visitBoomi Careers .
The Senior Product Manager will work in a highly collaborative role to define and build the future vision of the Boomi AtomSphere product. Youll work with every function in the business including UX, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Customer Success, Professional Services, and your peers in Product Management.
- Talk with customers, partners, and analysts to bring in outside viewpoints and needs
- Develop a three-year roadmap for our products to illustrate our vision and plan into the future
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as product marketing on the creation of positioning for your products
- Create user stories for current and future products based on the markets problems
- Work with R&D to build and launch features
- Manage the entire product life cycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas
- Drive buy-build-partner analysis, and where necessary, review potential partner relationships for the product
- Know why we are winning and drive changes to our product and processes to create improvement
- At least five-eight years experience working in product management or as an engineering leader/product owner.
- At least eight years experience leading medium-to-large projects or programs
- Experience working directly with engineering teams on highly technical product definition
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Experience with agile processes and working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
- Experience working with external parties such as in business development, product management or account management
- Tech savvy and passionate about building products
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- College degree: MBA or Masters Preferred
- Experience in middleware or iPaaS very helpful
- Metrics-driven: Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information
- Experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean startup principles
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our buyers and users
- Strong public speaker in front of large, senior groups
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- This position requires some domestic and international travel
Job Family:Boomi Engineering Job ID:R048623Apply now
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.
Notice of filing of labor condition applications
Important information about an email scam directed at potential candidates
Dell does not have any policy of demanding money from candidates for attending interviews or for providing job offers. Genuine job openings in Dell are posted on the Dell career website and any job applications received by Dell will be reviewed and taken forward on merit based on the requirement within the company.
The general public is hereby cautioned not to respond to or interact with any individual/entity who/which issues any emails/letters making demand for money from people on the pretext of being called for interviews/employment in Dell. Dell is not in any way connected/associated with such emails/letters, and therefore, cannot be held liable for the actions of either the perpetrators or the victims. Any person dealing with such individual/entities shall do so at his/her/their own risk and Dell shall not be responsible for any loss/injury arising therefrom. The public in general are also advised not to be attracted or lured by any communications that solicits payment and promises for interviews/employment.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!