Do you want a fast-paced and exciting work environment? Grab a coffee, let's chat.
Who We Are-
With an energy that is infectious and a singular dedication to building on our successes, our people have grown our company into one of the world's leading franchisors of quick service restaurants with more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide. The success that we have built from our many years of creating products that people love is something we delight in sharing with our approximately 1,100 employees. But the best part about working at Dunkin' Brands is being associated with well-known brands that people identify with great taste, delicious products and consistent service across the globe.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company that invests in its employees then please apply! For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com
Purpose of Position-
The Precision Marketing Associate Manager is responsible for delivering data-driven insights, especially through Social Listening, Search Analysis, and App Analytics, to fuel brand strategy and performance optimization, support marketing objectives, and drive profitable sales for Dunkin' Brands. Qualified candidates will have a strong data analytics and marketing background.
What You'll Be Working On-
* Partner with our Brand Stewardship, Media, Consumer & Market Intelligence, and Innovation teams to leverage social listening for insights across the brand, customers, and products * Show deep hands-on knowledge of social listening tools * Develop/write queries and monitors to hone in on relevant topics and conversations * Understand audience affinities across social segments * Translate brand equities across social conversations into proven impact on in-store sales * Synthesize results into meaningful insights that impact our business
* Tap into Google search data (i.e. Google Trends/Google AdWords) to understand consumer/cultural behavior * Analyze queries to uncover topic and language trends * Develop insights to inform brand strategy
* Partner with our Digital/Loyalty team to analyze UX trends in our app * Perform analyses on health of the app using quantitative data * Assess impact of changes to the app and recommend optimizations based on user data * Work with IT Team to implement appropriate app tagging
What You'll Need-
* Bachelor's Degree required * 4-6 Years' experience in marketing analytics for an industry leader or strategy & analytics experience at a consulting firm / agency * Ability to analyze data, draw insights and make strategic recommendations. * Excellent communication, deck writing skills * Previous experience with: * Social Listening tools (i.e. Crimson Hexagon, Sprinklr,BrandWatch) * Search data (i.e. Google Trends, Google AdWords) * App analytics (i.e. Flurry, Google Analytics)
* 1:30 release every Friday * On site fitness gym * Casual dress code- jeans every day! * Endless supply of coffee, ice cream and donuts!
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.