Email Marketing Specialist - Temporary Position
Compensation: $77,520.00 - $128,560.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
GENERAL SUMMARY: Support email marketing with various duties around reporting/segmentation, and all aspects of display advertising. Please note: this is a temporary (3-4 months) position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the creation and deployment of emails to support online and offline retail stores, including grand openings and closings.
- Leverage historical campaign results to guide the planning process.
- Create and maintain email marketing production schedule, communicate deadlines internally and attend production meetings.
- Measure and summarize campaign results by leveraging data available from email service provider, web analytics tool and marketing database. Analyze email performance and profitability across channels and customer segments.
- Study the key variables that impact email and cross-channel marketing performance in an effort to improve program effectiveness by contact, customer segment, source of email etc.
- Formulate testing strategies that drive increased customer interest, conversion, sales and life-time value.
- Partner with Database Marketing team and marketing database vendor to develop and oversee list hygiene programs.
- Demonstrates ownership and initiative over assigned tasks and projects, and manages multiple tasks at the same time
- Work to optimize campaign performance through use of vendor's cross-channel marketing platform, targeting messages to customers across email, mobile, social and display.
- Seek opportunities to leverage marketing automation and partner with internal and external teams to execute program enhancements through automation.
- Forecast email's contribution to website traffic, orders, demand and contribution.
- Continually strive to improve all email marketing efforts by leveraging our vendors' expertise and staying abreast of industry best practices and developing technology.
- Manage email marketing budget and track all expenses, write purchase orders, process invoices and review monthly summaries.
- Maintain email lists and segmentation and update monthly segment count reports. Work closely with web designers, copywriters and web group to ensure proper timing and list selection of email broadcasts.
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: Critical relationships and partnerships include: Online Designers, Web team, Merchandising
- Bachelor's degree is required, preferably with a Marketing major
- 2+ years' experience with email marketing and display advertising project management
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication skills, copywriting skills would be valuable
- Strong project management skills
- Adaptability to thrive in an environment of continuous improvement
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and analytical abilities
- Ability to work hands on and think strategically
Loading some great jobs for you...