GENERAL SUMMARY: Develop and design innovative solutions for brand and in-store marketing collateral, as well as packaging to support merchandising and marketing initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Design In-store Signage such as Lightbox Films, Window Posters, Promotional Events, POP Fixtures
* Design & Release Packaging
* Source, Quote and Design projects from concept to production
* Design & Release Environmental Graphics & Murals
* Periodic travel to stores to test store displays and assist with visual programs. Periodic travel for photo shoots or creative development needs.
* Bachelors degree (BFA)
* Minimum 5 years working in an advertising agency or in-house design studio environment, retail design experience preferred.
* Expert digital prepress and production skills.
* Experience in creative concept, design and production of large scale graphics, in-store marketing, promotional, packaging & digital design.
* Advanced knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, AutoCad. 3D Rendering a plus.
* Creative design ability, creativity and attention to detail
* Proficient computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Photoshop, HTML
* Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Sensitivity to immediate needs and deadlines