Endologix develops and manufactures minimally invasive treatments for aortic disorders. We offer a dynamic, growth environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and a challenging, fulfilling experience in a fast-paced, growing company. Medical device professionals have the opportunity to develop and further their careers in a dynamic company that features the latest innovations in endovascular aneurysm repair and sealing.
Promotes, sells, and services the company's stent graft directly to vascular specialists within an assigned geographic area.
* Possess superior clinical knowledgeable of the Company's products, their clinical application, indications, contraindications, implant techniques and procedural troubleshooting. Be capable of instructing new users and their staff on the use of the products in an in-vitro environment.
* Utilize a clinical sales approach to influence doctor and staff to purchase and commit to using company products. Meets with assigned group of physicians and physician's staff on a consistent basis to promote and detail products and services, relate new product information and receive feedback on the company's products and services.
* Travels throughout assigned territory to call on established and prospective customers to solicit orders, or to qualify them as sales prospects for the company.
* Participate in clinical meetings, exhibitions, and trade shows when designated.
* Understands and supports the company's policies and procedures as it pertains to product complaint handling and required regulatory reporting.
* Meets monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas established by company.
* Follows corporate policies regarding customer entertainment and customer relations.
* Collects and reports competitive information to Marketing.
* Prepares periodic reports including weekly call reports, weekly expense reports, periodic general reports, and other reports as assigned.
* Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales proposals/contracts for orders obtained and perspective orders.
* Other responsibilities assigned as needed outside the scope of this list, with any special instructions issued at the time of assignment, as required.
* Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
* Bachelor's degree
* Ten years of related experience and/or training
Endologix, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.