Ae you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer transformative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships with leading edge technology manufacturersmany of which look to us for their own technology infrastructure needskeep us immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
As a Business Development Executive, you will manage high-level business development and growth of Managed Services sales in an assigned territory. You will serve as an overlay resource within an assigned territory, driving awareness, training, pipeline development and sales in both a sell-to and sell-through model.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering-centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
Primary territory liaison responsible for driving objectively measured incremental growth of ePlus Managed Services.
* Work with field sales organization to assist with training and skill development for selling of Managed Services
* Lead efforts for Managed Services demand generation campaigns working with field sales organization
* Collaborate with existing ePlus field sales and services leadership
* Analyze and prioritize selling activity within existing accounts that will drive efficient sales growth of Managed Services
* Develop joint marketing plans to recommend tactics and assist the field with regularly scheduled demand generation activities within your territory
* Manage ongoing training and development of supported sales and engineering staff, relative to Managed Services
* Provide accurate forecasting of Managed Services sales, for assigned regions
* Meet or exceed financial targets for Managed Services sales
* Collaborate with peers across other markets to share best practices and develop a consistent approach for position, yielding optimal results for the organization
Your Corporate Responsibilities:
Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
* Handle confidential matters and information professionally
* Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
* Adhere to corporate policies and procedures
* Willingness to travel within assigned territory
* Knowledge and experience selling annuity-based managed services
* Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and time management skills
* Ability to work well in a matrix managed environment
* Proven ability to leverage subject matter experts to further the sales process
* Able to work independently
Education and Experience:
* BA/BS in Business, Management, Computer Science or Engineering field preferred
* Minimum of 5+ years of experience selling Managed Service solutions, with significant business development responsibilities
* Proven success selling solutions at the CXO and VP level
* Sales leadership experience preferred
Physical Requirements of Position:
Ability of finger dexterity to be used primarily to make small movements such as typing, picking up small objects or pinching fingers together. Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands and / or fingers. Speech ability must be at a level where one must convey detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately, loudly or quickly. Hearing ability must be at a level to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information. Visual ability must be average with ordinary visual acuity necessary to prepare or inspect documents or products, or operate machinery. Physical strength for sedentary work with sitting most of the time. May have to exert or lift up to 10 20 pounds of force occasionally.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.