Head of Talent
Compensation: $108,706.67 - $195,330.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Loading some great jobs for you...
OVERVIEW OF POSITION
As Head of Talent, you will play a crucial role in defining our talent acquisition strategy, employment brand, and candidate experience. You'll oversee the hiring processes, programs and systems. You will managed the end-to-end recruitment cycle from sourcing top talent, to the day-one onboarding for each hire - setting them up to succeed at COMPANY. You will work with hiring managers to create best in class hiring practices across all departments and build out our recruiting infrastructure at scale. You will also manage and lead our team of talented recruiters, sourcers, coordinators, and program managers.
We need someone with a proven ability to innovate, transform, integrate and lead a talent acquisition organization in a dynamic, global environment. You should possess high levels of intellect, drive, empathy, and energy, while being able to connect and motivate a diverse employee base.
- Design and deliver an effective global recruiting strategy to source, select, and attract top talent to support strategy and growth
- Develop and compile TA metrics that help us assess, analyze, and understand our pipeline, conversion, areas of recruiting strength, and areas of development
- Oversee ATS productivity and think creatively about increasing our EVP and overall recruiting process and candidate experience
- Develop a multi-channel hiring strategies to meet our hiring goals
- Build COMPANY s employer brand to drive inbound applicants and communicate our unique value prop to candidates
- Champion recruiting diversity initiatives
- Develop and lead a best in class recruiting organization
- Partner with leadership on search strategy, effective and efficient hiring processes
- Be a thought leader in market/hiring trends while driving a high-touch and proactive approach to talent engagement
- Develop and roll out interview training with best practices to eliminate unconscious bias in the hiring process
- Be the face of COMPANY's brand, mission, vision, and values
- Own our recruiting technology & systems, vendor, and agency relationships
- Oversee our internal mobility program
- 10+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years managing a team
- Strong sourcing skills, ability to develop robust, high-quality pipelines from different channels
- Championing the importance of diversity and inclusion and tapping the right channels and networks to attract a diverse candidate pool into the top of the funnel
- Experience advising, coaching, and with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Self-driven and highly motivated, with a true sense of ownership from start to finish
- Metrics based approach to measure, track and ensure the hiring plan is achieved and that the overall process is operating efficiently
- Must be extremely diligent and detail-oriented
- Start-up experience strongly preferred
- Experience with recruiting tools and platforms
- Knowledge of compensation data and experience presenting offers. Understanding of private company equity and the ability to articulate its value to candidates is a must
- Experience building and leading a talent team
- Growth mind-set with a desire to invest in the ongoing development of the team
- Experience building, delivering, and iterating on recruiting processes in a rapidly growing global organization
- A leader with a data-driven approach to solving recruiting problems and an appetite to dive into the numbers and understand what initiatives are converting candidates
- Previous experience scaling companies into new markets. Exposure to global markets is strongly preferred
Associated topics: administrator, chro, director, guide, lead, leader, leadership, monitor, president, vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...